Reviews for Now I am Become Death
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
I agree. Had we not dropped it, the war would've lasted for years longer and a lot more people would be dead.

I don't approve of what came after, but we did what we had to do to end the war.
BlackWitchesCat chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I found it necisery too v.v though I feel extreme guilt. We had a Hiroshima survivor at my school last year. The stories she told us were horrific... Telling how a mother came home completely black from burns and her children having to kill and berry her in the back yard... But we saved our own men and am grateful they were able to return home. I couldn't help though but weep to her and beg for forgiveness. We ended a war yes but started an error of fear and more weapons. I do sometimes wish it was never made so that every move a person made a missil wasn't pointed at them. Too many people have the knowledge of that bomb... It's practcally useless now since no one wishes to start a war with them... Sept the annoying north koreans -3- I think it's time for a knew weapon that's more controlled then a nuke or atomic bomb. Control is even more frightening at times
Sparks101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was great. I 100% agree with you! Great job. Keep up the good work.
TheAwesomePrussia aka.sweetyjg chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I think that you did a great job on this story showing the emptions that America would feel making this decision. While knowing that it is a neccisary evil (and something that would change the way future wars are fought) he also felt horrible of the innocent people who would die even if the were not his own and the pain that he would cause his once friend. Great job! Keep up the good work!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
According to what I've read, if America never dropped the bomb, the losses would have been equally bad on both sides. It all came down to numbers in the end. Personally, I don't think Alfred would have had a large problem with either bomb, as the bombing of Dresden killed more than both Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

You did well with the fic, and certainly captured the mood well.
hetalian chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this was very good, except you failed to mention that German scientists have effectively developed the bomb, the US just imported them