Reviews for You're Beautiful
ShadowOfTheProphet chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I liked this very much. I love the way you incorporated the song into it and built up this wonderful little story around it. Marvelously done. I wish there was more to it than this. I do love a good intrigue.
NoraWalker chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ow, I love it! It's so sweet. The end let me sick for a continuation, but, at the same time, was perfect. Ow, I really love it. Dear, you're a writter.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Awww... I loved this!

Yay for Albus! Hehe.

I'll never be able to listen to this song again without thinking of these two now, lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It is soo cute. i hope u write more,i'd be very interested in continuing to read this delightfully fluffy story:)
Lovisa Cansino chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
AMAZING, simply amazing. sequel, PLEASE?
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this! Lovely work!

Saeshmea chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It's always lovely to read something from you... your stories rarely disappoints me, and this one wasn't different.

The piece was... wow... I may sound repetitive on my reviews to you but, it really was the best shot I've read in many time. It was very touching, with a great structure, not to talk about the writing...

And I must say I use to dislike song-fics, but this makes the exception.

Besides, you made me remember this beautiful song I hadn't listened to in a while now
tartan-angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh, that was so sweet I just might have to go and clean my teeth now! :)
real mynix chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh Albus finally met his train woman!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was soooooooooo pretty! The song just fits perfectly in with the story. And I have just seen (in my mind, though I wish it were real) Dame Maggie Smith smiling at Sir Michael Gambon in the subway (not quite the age you were going for, I know, but still a beautiful thing to imagine!).