Reviews for The Song To Which Snowflakes Dance To
Annie chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
So rereading this like a year later and it still took my breath away in the most beautiful way. I have never read a smut that was filled with such love...god my heart! Thanks for this!
Annie chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Omg this was the most amazing and beautiful and wonderful thing in the whole world and I am so happy I found it. YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER! I was blown away it is so beautiful and sweet and they actually love each other I love it so much you are so amazing aaaaaaaaaggggggg! KEEP WRITING! I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Another!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I have no words to describe how absolutely beautiful and magnificently amazing this is I love Fremione and this is one of the best oneshots I've ever seen!
P3nny4UrTh0ught5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Perfect
Apples and Beckett chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it :)
Megan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING!
always30919 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
really really good! personally, i love fremione, and your story makes out so much more real! brilliant :)
Winnehkitteh chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Mari, how could you not tell me you didn't have a ff? Oh this is really sweet and beautiful! 3 Honestly!
quavers95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was really sweet. I liked this a lot, it was incredibly cute. I love this couple :D
velvethearts chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I liked it very much :)
The Erumpent Horn chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh this is really lovely! It's really cute and nice. I'm starting to love Fremione, and this fic was perfect! :)
xuxfirefliesxux chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
good story. this is better writing then some of the ones i've read before

still shocked you actually wrote one P
R.J. Summer chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very nice! Well written. :)