Reviews for You Are Not What You Own
ocfanatic2013 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
i like the story a lot. sean seems kind of controlling and whiny at times, but other than that this story is AMAZING. i really hope you continue!
Confused chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
Okay, how in the hell did Rachel get pregnant? Did Santana grow a magical penis or is it more like an immaculate conception. I don't know if you know anything about lesbians and sex but a female can't get another female pregnant, if that was the case then a whole lot of lesbians would be pregnant right now. Having Rachel come up pregnant either means a). she was getting her naughty on with someone else b). its her brothers or c). all of the above.

I actually had to go back and read it to see if I missed anything, which I didn't. If this is a g!p or a were!peen story then you need to explicitly say that, or else it's going to leave a lot of readers confused. And this is coming from a fan fiction writer personally. It's not a flame, but its just constructive feed back
DegrassiGleek54 chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
FINALLY! an update! good chapter.
primrosered chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Why have I not read this before? I can't believe I missed out on the beginnings of this awesome story? Damn. And why isn't fic getting a thousand reviews? I can't. I can't! Sorry. Let me calm down for a bit and get back to you with a decent review. In the meantime great story and I hope you update soon!
YesIstalkYou chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Please don't let Santana have a dick. I am so tired of these fucking stories with the chicks with dicks. Can she just have some type of condition where sperm comes out of her pussy instead (now that's creative )
LaurenKnight13 chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I just started reading this now, and I love the 6 chapters I've read so far. Just please tell me that the baby IS actually Santana's...

I love how she is so caring for Rachel. I hope Sean starts to accept her soon.

LOVE this story!
seacat03 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
I'm liking this story, except how did Santana get Rachel pregnant? You don't have the story listed as an AU, or fantasy so that is the only thing that doesn't make sense to me.
Total Justice chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
The person who wrote that review has obviously never had a close sibling. While we aren't twins, my older brother and I are three years apart and are inseparable. It's not incest and if you don't get on with the person they're dating, you feel like they're being stolen from you. So I get where you're going with Sean and I thought the chapter was superbly written. I'm looking forward to next chapter and hope you do more!
sdf chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
i feel kinda bad for Quinn...well...a LOT bad because i loooooove Faberry, is my OTP!

but keep going i'm loving it!
morte206 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I really feel for Sean here because I have been there, standing on the sidelines watching and worrying, knowing your time has past. The heart breaking realization that your younger sibling has grown, doesn't need you or even want you in the old familiar way. You are no longer the hero, if you are lucky you get to be the sidekick.

Excellent chapter, I am not sure I have ever had the pleasure of reading such a moving tribute to the sibling bond.

Thank you for sharing.
ljam86 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
I'm really liking this story and this chapter was great. Don't let the haters get you down.
minako366 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Poor Sean and poor quinn
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Sean is sounding kind of like a creeper :-/ Are you planing on throwing in a dash of incest with the whole girl with a dick thing or is Sean just weirdly obsessed with his sister?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Wait so santana has a dick? Interesting? But still a good story :) update soon
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 4 . 8/2/2011 the HELL did THAT happen?

they are both girls, as far as I know, so how did santana get rachel pregnant?