Reviews for How Do You Know?
jojor99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It is a kinda complex drabble, but it's also how their relationship would be too (especially how they see it). Interesting. Well done.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
First off all, thank you so much for writing for me, mew. And I'm extremely sorry that I'm reviewing so late. I'd like to say that I have a valid excuse...but I don't. Either way, know that I am extremely grateful.

I loved this fic so much! It's definitely unique and I think you pulled it off brilliantly. I really liked how you switched who the narrator was talking to and the use of second person was really good as well. I quite liked how the narrator had such a clear mind about the situation, even though Fred and Hermione were clearly muddled in their thoughts.

THE LAST LINE MY GOD. How could you be so perfect? It suddenly stopped being all about Fred and Hermione and...argh it was just amazing how you made it so personal. Another thing I really liked was the "coulda-woulda-shouldas". It's not really a term I use...but it's certainly one of those things that I'm always thinking and when it comes to relationships it seems to be one of those things that always pop up.

And the "Hermione-vision!" Hehehe. I must admit that I was laughing out loud at that ()

Overall I just really, really enjoyed this mew. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely fic :3
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Well, you know I have a soft spot for Fremione so I, too, was pretty happy when I saw you wrote this! _

I loved the whole style to this. It is different from what you usually write, but I think it worked very very well and put an original twist to a semipopular pairing. It set it apart from all the other Fremiones!

:D

The switch offs between Fred and Hermione's feelings was great. I liked how it was kind of the little things that made them realize that they were falling for one another. The denial on both parts was good, too, because they're so different from each other and it would be hard to imagine them together sometimes.

"Now you've been diagnosed. Your remedy is to admit it."

I loved that part - it's definitely my favorite.

Great work, as usual!

:D

-Morghen
lowi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
mew, this was really beautiful! I loved how it was written in second person and how it alternated between the two of them!

And the ending with the remedies, awesome! :D

Really loved it :D