Reviews for Because I Love You
Eirinn Croi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ooh angry Draco! So believeable and so Draco :) I think I'm definitely slipping into the DracoLuna vortex with no means of escape, but like Luna, I'm happy with that, for now ;)

Great Job! :)
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Simply awesome, added to my Favourites list.
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Seriously smiling throughout this whole oneshot. Draco WOULD hit Luna for (even if unintentionally) putting the fault on herself and making him feel even more guilty than already, in a moment of confused desperation. I'm so glad he's come to terms with his feelings.

The last line was really strong and left a powerful impact on me. There's something about Draco saying the word love to someone who is supposed to be an enemy that is completely vulnerable and sweet.

Good job :)
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I keep loving this ship more and more. Although I'm sure if I'll like it as much if it's taken out of the Malfoy Manor context. Can't wait for more!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Just read it now but...BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER
PeopleSayImLooney chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You have to continue! HAVE to! I love it! I want to know what happens next!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hmm interesting. DracoLuna hasn't ever been my favorite, but you still did a nice job. :D Good story!
22Moons chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was the first of your stories I've ever read. I thought it was well written, but I didn't really "get" it, so I went back and read your other Draco/Luna stories. This is really a sequel to "I'm Sorry," I think, and the emotional impact increased exponentially after reading that story. Luna just needs something to hang on to, and I'm so glad poor Draco finally broke down and gave it to her. You do a very good job at portraying this tormented boy.

I would love to see where this relationship goes from here; I hope you write more in this storyline.
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
'Bout dang time. Good catch Draco. Good job and God bless.
HazylShy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I think I've read and loved all your Draluna fics. This is no exception. Well done. :)