Reviews for YJ Meets Nightwing
xLittleMissReality chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I really like the concept of this story and I think that it could stay where it is or go on. If you don't have any ideas, perhaps I could adopt it? Of course you don't have to but I really want to take it on, expand on it more, continue it. I'd give you credit for the original idea, of course. The only warnings I'll have to say about this is that I will probably add more detail (because I just can't do things without it... I often add a bit too much but not unmanageable) and it'll be pretty long but I think it might be worth it. Also, if you do let me adopt it, I'll let you take it back if need be and you're unsatisfied with what I've done with it. Please consider this, but of course, go ahead and deny the claim. Thanks for reading!

.xLMR
tydeerose chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
great story
Lynthrocropia chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
This is good.

1:lots of plot holes. How'd the current young justice team meet up with the Batman/Nightwing/Robin of the future.

2:(authors notes should be at the bottom of the article. With an Astrix or something similar)

3: Who's talking could be greatly identified by spacing the single paragraphs out, even if it gives you 15 one sentence paragraphs.

4: Where did superman randomly appear from in chapter three. I know this is a bit of a rehash of note one, but it b