Reviews for That Simple Moment
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 3 . 8/11
I loved!
is the best I have read really love the 3! the best! I wish you can write another equally great
Saiyajin Princess Chichi chapter 3 . 6/14
Somehow this story of yours had slipped under my radar until today. I absolutely adored all of it. I like that you focus on their relationship and what it means to each of them. It's something that gets so overlooked (although DBS definitely calls more attention to it). And too many people hate on it. You address all of the things like people feeling he was forced to marry her, and everyone who says that he doesn't love her.

Wonderful job,

And I look forward to another update _
mai2 chapter 1 . 5/22
uhoh it's amazing, as if everything in slow motion, the every sexy thing, the slow burnnn *winkwink*
isha chapter 3 . 5/22
I loved it and Thanks a lot for taking the time to finish this story!I didn't thought that you would update some of your other amazing stories!
Jin chapter 3 . 5/22
I love your story. Thank you for putting so much
time and effort into making this story amazing.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 3 . 5/22
very good! I loved it. I've never ready a lemon scene where they practically have sex in the night sky. Interesting. And I've never scene chichi go super sayian either. that was very different. Goku obviously shared his power with her. Can you imagine two super sayians have sex together? It's been a while but I'm glad that this story is complete. To be honest I forgot about it. it's been years since I last read it. I'm happy to have read yet another beautiful goku/chichi story from you.
isha chapter 2 . 5/22
I love how they don't care about what anyone thinks and chichi taught those two women a very good lesson lol.
isha chapter 1 . 5/22
Since you have updated a chapter I thought to reread it again just to remember how it was like becuz I have read it a few years ago.I didn't knew that brushing one's hair could be this enjoyable:):)
tevinssj7 chapter 3 . 5/22
Great chapter XD
isha chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Plzzz don't call chichi old ever again
sharkie chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
U have got to finish that I really enjoyed it
Diosa Luna chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
¡Oh Dioses!

Amo tu historia, me pareció tan dulce, tierna y perfecta.

Hay tan pocos fics así de hermosos. :3 Me encanto. Gracias por compartirlo.

Saludos y Animo :3
aisha chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I can see them having such a sweet romantic moment like that. Thanks for writing this and hope you get time to continue some more :)
aisha chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
my heart 3
Nura20 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
And continue your works *including this one too* if you can cuz they're really good :)