Reviews for Memories of You
Dil9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow what an amazing story:)
twilly chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really liked it. It was so hot, I almost forgot how wrong Alice and Edward together is!

Seriously, I loved how they both worked so hard at using or avoiding the other's gift. When Edward made the decision to bring Alice to the tuft of fairy slippers, so that she could see them in her mind; that was precious!

Not to mention the leave a garment for every one of mine you find. I'm going to have to remember that for real life.
rubell chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
as fun as that was, i dont know why but edward and somebody else kills me...bella not so thank foe not going into tooo much detail...
IronGall chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was really good. I've never read an Alice/Edward pairing before. I loved it. The intimacy was just wow. I'm glad you shared this :)
AdonicaSS chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
As always, MAL, an interesting pairing - an clairvoyant and a mind reader - their relationship is special, private. To know a lover's desire is true intimacy. You captured their devotion completely in just a few sentences. Perfection.

Thank you, Ingrid44 for allowing MAL to share your winnings with us. Now we are all winners!