Reviews for A New World, Book 3
TharzZzDunN chapter 11 . 8/22
This was a very entertaining trilogy, thanks for all your hard work!

Cotton Candye chapter 1 . 7/25
I see that foreshadowing with the Blue Dove for the Princess, and I like it. It really fits this story.
On a completely unrelated note, any chance of an Ace Combat fanfic? :P
Planeshunter chapter 9 . 7/23
"I have been really busy being dead. You know, since you murdered me"

Never felt typing "rofl" as appropiate as now.
Psykoakuma chapter 11 . 5/23
What a fascinating story. Extremely creative, very intensely emotional, with many unexpected turns. A real gem!
Psykoakuma chapter 10 . 5/23
Well now! I for one love that Youkai sage. If Maribel created Yukari's persona in order to avoid taking responsibility then what about the final play? That has to have been Yukari's doing. Maybe Maribel was ad libbing the role but it sounded pretty damn right on the mark. Hehe the "What are you so mad about" part really had me laughing at that Lunarian ass! I thought there would be more of a confrontation between Renko, Maribel and 'Yukari' but it ended so quickly and calmly.

I forgot to mention I was happy about what happened with Kanon. I think this gives her a new chance at a good life.
Psykoakuma chapter 9 . 5/23
Gods damn! I had to take breaks from reading every few paragraphs because this was just too overwhelming! Yeah I wish I could think of something interesting to say but I'm stunned. When Yukari finally acted it exceeded anything I could have imagined.
Absolutely fantastic!
Psykoakuma chapter 8 . 5/23
Wooo! I knew that was going to be intense but damn! And wow Momiji! Holy crap!
Hehe Shou and Mokou totally embarrassed that guy! Hmm something tells Marisa is pissed. Real pissed. But damn! Is there anything she hasn't stolen at the point?
Psykoakuma chapter 7 . 5/23
Well shit. What can I say? That little oni lived and died in such a way to make celestials proud.
What a surprise with Akiyoshi. Never expected that. Hmm Yuyuko figured it out hey? Whatever Yukari's plans they sound pretty absolute in nature.
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 5/22
Yay! My girls are saved!
I was actually pretty intimidated about reading another chapter. I didn't want to see my loved ones die. War is pretty fucked eh?
Psykoakuma chapter 5 . 5/21
Goddamned tables got flipped yo!
But ok, my Scarletto Devil Babies did pretty much everything I wanted and needed and I think I'm getting a feel for your nature now. That is to say Remilia's appearance was anticipated with love. (hearts) On that note I also expected Cirno to appear, but I did NOT expect her to be this fucking awesome! The best part being it's backed up by fucking science! SCIENCE (cue my fucking kappa sweetheart!)... please?
But yeah as a good little devil youkai I'm going to admit I'm a little proud of my Tengu friends. Boss Tenma made a sacrifice that will not undo the Tengu nation. Oh nono no this is something those Lunarian fallen will never understand. What is this? Fucking honor. Something Suika holds in her body anymore as it bursts at the seams! HONOR! Not just expedience or following a "warrior's custom" but honest to Kanako fucking honor. There IS a difference from just - I want to kill you with style. That fuck Jiyuwan will see. I believe Momiji's blade will make that lesson definitive.
Psykoakuma chapter 4 . 5/20
Well damn me to (old) hell. This is getting so intense it's a bit painful. At least Mysty had the chance to make her own choice in the end.
Huian is just as spectacular as I imagined she would be! But I mean come on! A combination of Meiling and Sakuya? You just can't match that. Not in the realm of martial fighting at least. Good Godoka! Actually I'm thinking people could start calling the place Lesbian Devil Manor because all them cute magical babies from my girls!
Now Suika I'm seriously worried about, so this is rather nerve inducing to say the least. Not quite as extreme as say if Patchy or Koa were in big danger but yeah.

ps I can see you changing Yukaribel!
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 5/20
No! It ended just as things were HEATING up! Oh gods yes this time I KNOW I saw some Terumoko goodness! Oh yes don't try to deny it! And yes Mokou is the very definition of badass!
Then again Shou and Byakuren have been exceptionally badass too. Just in a much more divine kinda way. Speaking of, it's a shame Okuu can be banished. The kind of damage she could cause would be poetic justice considering what the Lunarians did.
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 5/20
Just holy shit once again! For the record this is the best Touhou action I have ever read! I mean how can you not become completely and emotionally absorbed by ALL of this?!
So many things I wanted to say but I'm just kinda stunned. But anyway I'm seriously proud of the lesser youkai like Mysty and Kogasa! Ah! I'm loving them so much! So it was Orin who visited Kanon all this time? Wow! I guess I did know her after all! But oh my goodness the Nekoromancer just pulled an ace from the deck! I don't think the Lunarian is going to enjoy what comes next. Ah that scene with Alice is truly magical! Like old school magic from the old stories. It made me shiver with delight!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 5/20
YEEAHH! What an opening shot to start the war!
I seriously felt a little sickened at the thought that Kogasa would be butchered like that. But at the same time I was thinking - no way she doesn't know about this war! This must be a trick! Hell maybe the adorable little youkai has learned a lot over the years and is a threat on her own. She certainly took a hell of a strong blast!
pltrgst chapter 11 . 4/27
awesome story! read it all in one sitting.