Reviews for Grenade
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 3/11
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
That was great! Please continue!
ravecrazeglitch chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I LOVE IT
kitsunelover300 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story now. The pairing InuIchi is intriguing and, somehow, I am looking forward to them bonding with each other and eventually falling in love. Kami knows that Inuyasha deserves it after Kikyo and Kagome, whom I am glad doesn't and won't do this to Inuyasha for real, especially since the series ended with an awesome episode with one of my favorite scenes ever in Inuyasha.

Kagome: *sees Sesshomaru* Onii-chan!

Sesshomaru: *death glare of doom*

Kagome: He gave me such an annoyed look. Huh, you too?

Inuyasha: *annoyed, kinda freaked out expression* That just sounded wrong.

Now back on track, I have really high hopes for this story to become a great success hopefully since in other Inuyasha and Bleach crossovers, Inuyasha isn't the main character, Kagome usually is. Let's hope to hope that Inuyasha can help Ichigo with his problem just as Ichigo can help Inuyasha with his.
Since Inuyasha may go to the Soul Society in this, hopefully, maybe he can finally meet his father and reunite with his mother, since you said that demons retain their memories even after afterlife. Also, maybe you can bring in a couple other half demons as well like Shiori and Jinenji and their demon fathers as well. That would be something.
Please, please tell me you didn't kill Sesshomaru-sama. Him and his brother have to reconcile their differences sometime, as Inu no Taisho had wished, and they make an awesome team. In all honesty, if Sesshomaru were to have died, wouldn't Tetsusaiga have sensed Tenseiga's plight, even as far away in time as they were. And Sesshomaru couldn't have died if Naraku, Sounga, the Panther demons, Shushinki and Magatsuhi couldn't kill him all that time. The two swords may have to come together again in this war with a man who would immensely remind Inuyasha of Naraku/Onigumo.
I know it has been a year since you last update but I would like some more chapters out and see what you think of my suggestions regarding Sesshomaru and the other half demons.
Luvis Blynd chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
This is a great fic or you planning on finishing it? I really hope so
sunshinekc chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Please update soon! This is too good to leave it unfinished. It was just starting to get the relationship going.
Hanyou 869 chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Please update this story is one of the best I've ever read
Yuki-eevee chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
That is a mighty fine story you got your self there and I reckon that this be updated soon for your lovely reads, sound good? :D
Kasia-chan chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Another chapter! Yay! -

Hehe. Nicely done. Inuyasha appeares so wise here. XD

I'm very cusrious how you'll develope the story. -

I'll be waiting patienty for more. :)
picabone99 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
thanks for the update. you're doing a great job blending the two worlds into one.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
really well written story. thanks for writing this. very interesting n great flow. cant wait to see how u develp it. is it yaoi or straight adventure?
Quetzalcoatls chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
fantastic chapter! - update soon!
picabone99 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
good crossover. please update soon. i would like to read about what happened to kagome after inuyasha left and how she tried to explain the cheating. also am looking foward to hat'n'clogs intro to the story. keep up the good work.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
This is very good! i love it! update soon!
Fanficlover16000 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
This is the first IchigoInuyasha I've read and I'm already wishing they would write more. Can you please update soon and help fuel my new Yaoi addiction! XD One last question who is gonna be Seme and who is gonna be Uke. I would LOVE if Ichigo was Seme and Inuyasha was Uke (Hint Hint) :p