Reviews for The Doctor Games
DonnaWatson chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
My favorite sentence, "Micky Smith, you idiot!"
GottaLoveTen chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE FANFIC
I'mapsychopathI'mnotrude1997 chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
I love this so much! Please please please update soon! I really hope you do! :)
emma.mayeux.1 chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Absolutely amazing! Probably one of the best fan fiction on this site. I can't wait for chapter18 keep up the awesomeness!
Best Buy Seasons chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
you haven't update in awhile, i hope you haven't abandoned this story, it's brillant. i cried when you killed rose, i'm hoping when/if you return you can bring back everyone who died since they are on the gamestation. i mean the last time people were killed on the game station they were just transported somewhere else, so hopefully its like that? its just heartbreaking that rose and tentoo will never see each other again! anddd when ten was about to reunite with her again after so long she died! i mean i can't. and elevens reaction to her death was sad to. especially nines. i mean they all just wanted to see her one last time and i mean i cant even efknewfkjgebwkjfbg
delenadancing chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
My three favourite things: Doctor Who, the Hunger Games and beautiful writing.
Wilona Riva chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Whoo-boy!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is probably the greatest fanfiction ever written in the history of the universe!
I hope ten wins
I almost cried when Martha died
I screamed when rose died
U know what would have been awesome? If they made a movie out of this and the part where the master is chasing Martha,they have his insane theme playing.
MayFairy chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Wow, now that is a good idea indeed! It does make sense, as the Daleks wouldn't have games...very well done, I can't wait for more! :)
Isa-Just-Me chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
NO. NO NO NO NO NO! NOT THAT GREEN LIGHT THING ! NOT IT! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT NOT IT!
I reeeeeeally wanna know what happens next! Please updateee!
Saphura chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Well then... Didn't see that one coming! I had to read it three times just to make sure I had the right person, erm, thing.
Please don't leave us hanging here! Update soon!
gallifirey chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
It was House! :O
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I haven't got a clue what will happen next.
gallifirey chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
I love this. Ooh, crossovers.
I loved all the deaths because I'm a sadistic little creep.
Well, actually I just love them because they're heartbreaking and sad and all the other characters reactions. And this is a bloodbath. (No pun intended hehe)
Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
PhantomoftheNight3 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
three Doctors at the same time?
SonicExcalibur chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
NOOO! MOORE! GIVE ME MORE!