Reviews for All That Glitters
Jasper's sister chapter 4 . 1/28
Love it!
SilverSarahFan chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
You should continue this awesome story. It is very good and about my fav OTP ;). I would very much like to see more chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Please update as soon :) this story is perfect and awesome!
Bravo! I would like to see more of silver/sarah chapters! once again update please !
Anon chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
I LOVE this so far! Your writing fits the characters and situation and it's just great! I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you come back to it!
Izreina Maxwell chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I like this story! Silver and Sarah, never would have thought about it, but it would be awesome It's been a while since it was updated, do you plan on continuing? I would very much like to see where it goes.
movielover01 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Loving this story! :) Please update soon!
AnimationNut chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I love your story!

Silver is in perfect character :) I've always enjoyed the idea of Sarah/Silver and was delighted when I came across your story.

Awesome job! Update when you can.
Kepouros chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY!

You write so fluently, so fluidly, dwelling the appropriate time on each thing and not a moment remiss. The pairing is so underutilized because they never actually meet in the movie, but I think it would work well, were it real. Bravo, so far! More, please!
Raha chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
I've just recently watched Treasure Planet for what must be the hundredth time, and found myself yearning for some good Sarah/Silver fanfics. She just seemed so sad and downtrodden, and definitely patient enough for a man like Silver. I thought they'd probably get along great, it was a shame they'd never met in the movie, and there's really no hope in a sequel...

So when I found your fanfic I pretty much jumped for joy, and doubly so when I found you could actually string a sentence together, and quite well, at that. I just wish it were longer! Hurry up and write more! I wanna see what happens next!
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Love it cant wait to read more soon
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Awww please please please continue
kaz320 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Thank you for your latest installment to your wonderful story. I don't think Silver is OOC in any possible way in your portrayal. It is actually the opposite; the way you express his inner thoughts is very believable and true to his original character in the movie. I think you have a great, such an insightful perspective on how Silver feels tentative and uncertain about how he should deal with his new-found feeling toward Sarah. Furthermore, what impressed me even more was how precisely you illustrated Silver's feelings toward Jim and somewhat unsure resentment toward Leland. I could really relate to Silver as I read through the last couple of paragraphs. Thank you again for your amazing work, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next to Sarah, Silver and maybe-hopefully Jim :-)
Go Outside chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Great chapter. It's making me a little sad thinking that Silver may leave though. Awesome job and I look forward to reading more. Thanks.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
awesome. that seems just like silver, to wait for a solitary peaceful night under the stars to mull over his stresses. amazing chapter, i cant wait for more! XD
kaz320 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I love all the subtle hint of their potential future romance, which were all so tastefully depicted. The scene I found especially captivating was where Silver let Sarah try his stew. Also, the last part where Silver touched his arm as if to find out the meaning of the tingling sensation left me a deep impression. Thank you for sharing! Please keep up the great work! :-D