Reviews for All That Glitters
FantasyActionRomanceGirlCraze chapter 4 . 8/24
probably not gonna get an answer but you've got a really good story going here, and if you've got the time i'd like for you to continue it
Jasper's sister chapter 4 . 1/28
Love it!
SilverSarahFan chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
You should continue this awesome story. It is very good and about my fav OTP ;). I would very much like to see more chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Please update as soon :) this story is perfect and awesome!
Bravo! I would like to see more of silver/sarah chapters! once again update please !
Anon chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
I LOVE this so far! Your writing fits the characters and situation and it's just great! I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you come back to it!
Izreina Maxwell chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I like this story! Silver and Sarah, never would have thought about it, but it would be awesome It's been a while since it was updated, do you plan on continuing? I would very much like to see where it goes.
movielover01 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Loving this story! :) Please update soon!
AnimationNut chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I love your story!

Silver is in perfect character :) I've always enjoyed the idea of Sarah/Silver and was delighted when I came across your story.

Awesome job! Update when you can.
Kepouros chapter 4 . 1/10/2012

You write so fluently, so fluidly, dwelling the appropriate time on each thing and not a moment remiss. The pairing is so underutilized because they never actually meet in the movie, but I think it would work well, were it real. Bravo, so far! More, please!
Raha chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
I've just recently watched Treasure Planet for what must be the hundredth time, and found myself yearning for some good Sarah/Silver fanfics. She just seemed so sad and downtrodden, and definitely patient enough for a man like Silver. I thought they'd probably get along great, it was a shame they'd never met in the movie, and there's really no hope in a sequel...

So when I found your fanfic I pretty much jumped for joy, and doubly so when I found you could actually string a sentence together, and quite well, at that. I just wish it were longer! Hurry up and write more! I wanna see what happens next!
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Love it cant wait to read more soon
Awww please please please continue
kaz320 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Thank you for your latest installment to your wonderful story. I don't think Silver is OOC in any possible way in your portrayal. It is actually the opposite; the way you express his inner thoughts is very believable and true to his original character in the movie. I think you have a great, such an insightful perspective on how Silver feels tentative and uncertain about how he should deal with his new-found feeling toward Sarah. Furthermore, what impressed me even more was how precisely you illustrated Silver's feelings toward Jim and somewhat unsure resentment toward Leland. I could really relate to Silver as I read through the last couple of paragraphs. Thank you again for your amazing work, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next to Sarah, Silver and maybe-hopefully Jim :-)
Go Outside chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Great chapter. It's making me a little sad thinking that Silver may leave though. Awesome job and I look forward to reading more. Thanks.
Gaara-frenzy chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
awesome. that seems just like silver, to wait for a solitary peaceful night under the stars to mull over his stresses. amazing chapter, i cant wait for more! XD