Reviews for An Alliance of Fools
piperholly7 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
MORE MORE MORE! I know you haven't updated in a while, but it's just too good to drop!
GodsWounds chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
I absolutely love this story! Fitzroy was an absolutely perfect twist. When I saw his name, I was like: "Crap." Please, please, please update! I know it's been a few years, but you can't just let this awesome story die without finishing it!
therockinCookie chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
This is such a beautiful, well-written story. I know it's been about two years, but I would love to see an update. The characters are in character and the whole plot seems so interesting. Kudos to you! I hope you decide to continue the story (if you have the time of course haha); I would be very happy. :D

A person who loves this story
interextrovert chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Akjglwuhaofehf! I love it. I can't wait to see where this is going, and what will happen when Alek and Deryn get to ACTUALLY reunite. I know that this hasn't been updated in two years, but is there a chance that you're continuing the story? It has a really awesome plot and I like your writing style too. And I just want to say that I loved that part where Bovril jumped out of Klopp's arms and ran up to Deryn. It was adorable.
InfernoLeo9 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
WOW! Very nice want to see more
Someone chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
You captured a possible future for Alek and Deryn quite well. I particularly like the sexual tension you put into their first meeting.

If you could give a little background into Alek's political struggles: it would be appreciated. I'm curious as to whether Austria-Hungary is breaking up as in real history or if they are just democratizing. I'm an alternate history nut.

If you chose to focus on the relationship of Deryn and Alek, that's cool. I'm hooked enough to read it regardless of what you do.
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh god! If you don't update this I think I will die! NO JOKE! This is amazing and I think you nailed their characters and I loved how you brought Fitzroy back!

You are a seriously AMAZING writer! Keep it up!
Mirrorfaced chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Veeeeeeery interesting. I, admittedly, was not a huge fan of the Goliath ending even though I think it was entirely in character for Alek to do what he did sbecause he has constantly been kind of stupid/s but emotions aside, the first two chapters of your story have been greatly amusing to me. Honestly all I wanted from life was for Deryn to stay on The Leviathan even though I knew that once she grew a little she would, you know, grow a little. The character interactions are very spot-on in my opinion and it's good to see them again in a slightly different view.
TeslaDragon chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
This was great! So adorable and sad all at the same time. I really hope you write more. :)
Thank-The-Influenza chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Please update! This is so good!
3gs1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
heeh go deryn! lol this is really good please continue!
nevar.lose.hope chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
...I'm quite speechless. This is barking brilliant, I'll have you know. Spectacular thinking to bring Fitzroy back, and who would have ever thought Alek could make Deryn so flustered? ;) If I were wearing one, I would tip my hat off to you. Congratulations to an amazing start. Although you haven't updated in a month, I hope you find the time to do so soon! Or at least by excitement, with Goliath coming out soon, eh?
derynsharp chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
wow!that was fantastic!you should seriouly keep writing:)one of the best and most detailed fanfics i'v read!please continue this

Indy393 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Please write more! Also, I love your use of the word "vulpine". Beautiful, fox-like adjectives forever.
Music Antoinette chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I was so excited for Alek and Deryn as I read this. And now you made me want to make out with Alek. And I like how Deryn got all girly despite her station, and then her men teasing her, lol. Although admittedly I would have probably reacted the same way as Deryn did. I also love Bovril in this, and then Alek’s little slipup with the “too.” More please? :D