Reviews for A Gentleman's Dilemma
lovingfanfic2death chapter 4 . 2/29
It was helpful, and a wonderful written piece...thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Interesting take. I still want to know what she identifies as buy we don't always get what we want.
Radleks chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
This was very thought provoking. I'm glad I read this story. :-)
D3nsei chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Pretty good 'exploration' of this story.
Jane has too many hangups to cause her great confusing, e.g.[not gay, not lesbian, not hetersexual, dominate]...too much!
Thank goodness for Maura to help her ease herself-esteem back to herself though.
Be proud of who you are Jane, people will love you for it.
basicwriterstyle chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
There are no words to describe how in love I'm with this story :-) You did a really really good job and I have to thank you for sharing this!
Nemrut chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Very interesting story and great way to explore gender issues. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you are well.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
This is a wonderful story on gender dysphoria. It’s was well written and very informative on a difficult and very misunderstood subject. Even someone like Maura who is very knowledgeable and who understands science as well as the human anatomy finds she has miss interrupted Jane/Jay. I love how you described the yo-yo aspect of gender dysphoria. Thank you for sharing this with the fandom.
yeah.maybe chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Thank you so much for this story. I loved it so much. It's actually helped me in ways I never knew I needed help in. I related to this story so much.

Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
This was really well written I actually have insight and understand things a little better then I thought I did before this was so good
Sart chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
This is so intense and waw story! Thank you for posting it.
Yeah, also very sad, but there is a happy-end & hope.
Great job!
Jenn Deering chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
This was an interesting story. I have no experience with gender dysphoria, so I feel like I learned a little. It was well-written, and I enjoyed it. Thanks!
Laura97Xx chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
This was a really great story. It was a little strange to read it because i used to feel exactly how you described Jane's feelings. Its like you dug into all the untalkable subjects and let it flow with raw emotion. I grew up as a tomboy so when i began liking girls i thought it would be normal for me to be the "guy" and it felt good (most of the time). It was confusing not knowing which gender i wanted to be and always changing it. The thought of being treated like a girl (in my first relationship) was horrifying, being the bottom was horrifying, and that was expressed a lot in this story. Somehow i permanently changed my mind and decided i wanted to just be a girl, embraced my feminine side. Anyway, the way Jane brought Maura back home was super hot! So was everything else, but that was one of my favorites.
LilliRegina chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
great story, loved how you pictured Jane/Jay without being forcefull
i felt sorry for hir sometimes, so confused with hir feelings, but then there was Maura
understanding, loving, feeling, compassionate
just what Jane/Jay needed, to understand hirself
Llamabay chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Very well written. The premise was outstanding. I hadn't thought in the realm of gender identity with Jane.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
absolutely beau!tiful! So very well written! I am no doubt favoriting this!