Reviews for A Gentleman's Dilemma
yeah.maybe chapter 4 . 4/23
Thank you so much for this story. I loved it so much. It's actually helped me in ways I never knew I needed help in. I related to this story so much.

Thank you.
This was really well written I actually have insight and understand things a little better then I thought I did before this was so good
Sart chapter 3 . 2/10
This is so intense and waw story! Thank you for posting it.
Yeah, also very sad, but there is a happy-end & hope.
Great job!
Jenn Deering chapter 4 . 1/17
This was an interesting story. I have no experience with gender dysphoria, so I feel like I learned a little. It was well-written, and I enjoyed it. Thanks!
Laura97Xx chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
This was a really great story. It was a little strange to read it because i used to feel exactly how you described Jane's feelings. Its like you dug into all the untalkable subjects and let it flow with raw emotion. I grew up as a tomboy so when i began liking girls i thought it would be normal for me to be the "guy" and it felt good (most of the time). It was confusing not knowing which gender i wanted to be and always changing it. The thought of being treated like a girl (in my first relationship) was horrifying, being the bottom was horrifying, and that was expressed a lot in this story. Somehow i permanently changed my mind and decided i wanted to just be a girl, embraced my feminine side. Anyway, the way Jane brought Maura back home was super hot! So was everything else, but that was one of my favorites.
LilliRegina chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
great story, loved how you pictured Jane/Jay without being forcefull
i felt sorry for hir sometimes, so confused with hir feelings, but then there was Maura
understanding, loving, feeling, compassionate
just what Jane/Jay needed, to understand hirself
rleefitz chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Very well written. The premise was outstanding. I hadn't thought in the realm of gender identity with Jane.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
absolutely beau!tiful! So very well written! I am no doubt favoriting this!
nova chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
This was so beautiful!
Lktwh13 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
This was amazing. You are a wonderful writer and so ground-breaking – at least based off on anything I've ever seen or read. You're right, gender is so fascinating (and devastating and confusing, etc.). You really did a service for gender dysphoric people, I think. I would love to return to this world and see how Jane & Maura are doing. I am so curious if Jane would "come out" as dating & loving Maura to the world (or at least her mom & family) eventually. Jane coming to terms on how she would explain it, without lying (LOVED how you talked about that), would be really interesting, especially as she's evolving. Thank you so much for writing this!
love shakes my heart chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
This was phenomenal to read. I can't say that enough. I really loved your take on these characters. I would gladly return to this universe Abby day. I think something about Jane's struggles felt very true to me, but that's kind if terrifying because I'd never considered myself to have anything in common with a character like hers. Before now. And yet, the way you portrayed and portrayed her as towing the line between genders without making her explicitly one or the other feels like you've put words were I didn't know they were needed. I've never considered myself anything other than female, and yet the language I choose (I like talking about my metaphorical dick, a lot), my aspirations re: the type of parent I'd like to be (a fun, doofy, dad), and the bodily discomfort I felt (closest emotion is revulsion or skin crawlingly queasy) when last I wore a dress, all seem to indicate that perhaps I identify a little more to the center than I'd ever thought. I'd never expected to be find myself reading a piece of fanfic, and yet here we are. Thank you!
Beats89 chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Cool story :) thanks for sharing.
Luvnot chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
This has been a mind trip and revelation. Amazing story! Thank you for putting into words things I've felt and didn't know how to express. Geeze that was wonderful. Thank you!
Terri411 chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
I really get what you wrote,I was more on Jane end,but now
I know who I am and what I want in life.I just had to read this,
so much of my life is in that Jane never really came round.
I understand where she was coming from,this was a really must
read story and very personal for me thank you ;-).
Nathalie chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Beautifully done. Your first hand experience in this and the research you might have done to facilitate and bring across your story to us, the audience, was just amazing. The story was better the second time around...Great penmanship and a job well done.