Reviews for A Gentleman's Dilemma
turtleback chapter 4 . 4/9
This story never fails to do it for me
peyoterojo chapter 4 . 1/29
Reading this story has made me ask questions of myself, and answered some that I've had a while. So well written! Thank you.
dlfngrl05 chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story of finding oneself, not being judged, being loved and finally perhaps loving oneself. Jane's turmoil was so fully embarrassed and accepted by Maura, to allow Jane to be herself without trying to change her. Such a beautifully written story.
lovingfanfic2death chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
It was helpful, and a wonderful written piece...thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Interesting take. I still want to know what she identifies as buy we don't always get what we want.
Radleks chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
This was very thought provoking. I'm glad I read this story. :-)
D3nsei chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Pretty good 'exploration' of this story.
Jane has too many hangups to cause her great confusing, e.g.[not gay, not lesbian, not hetersexual, dominate]...too much!
Thank goodness for Maura to help her ease herself-esteem back to herself though.
Be proud of who you are Jane, people will love you for it.
basicwriterstyle chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
There are no words to describe how in love I'm with this story :-) You did a really really good job and I have to thank you for sharing this!
Nemrut chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Very interesting story and great way to explore gender issues. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you are well.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
This is a wonderful story on gender dysphoria. It’s was well written and very informative on a difficult and very misunderstood subject. Even someone like Maura who is very knowledgeable and who understands science as well as the human anatomy finds she has miss interrupted Jane/Jay. I love how you described the yo-yo aspect of gender dysphoria. Thank you for sharing this with the fandom.
yeah.maybe chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Thank you so much for this story. I loved it so much. It's actually helped me in ways I never knew I needed help in. I related to this story so much.

Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
This was really well written I actually have insight and understand things a little better then I thought I did before this was so good
Sart chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
This is so intense and waw story! Thank you for posting it.
Yeah, also very sad, but there is a happy-end & hope.
Great job!
Jenn Deering chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
This was an interesting story. I have no experience with gender dysphoria, so I feel like I learned a little. It was well-written, and I enjoyed it. Thanks!
Laura97Xx chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
This was a really great story. It was a little strange to read it because i used to feel exactly how you described Jane's feelings. Its like you dug into all the untalkable subjects and let it flow with raw emotion. I grew up as a tomboy so when i began liking girls i thought it would be normal for me to be the "guy" and it felt good (most of the time). It was confusing not knowing which gender i wanted to be and always changing it. The thought of being treated like a girl (in my first relationship) was horrifying, being the bottom was horrifying, and that was expressed a lot in this story. Somehow i permanently changed my mind and decided i wanted to just be a girl, embraced my feminine side. Anyway, the way Jane brought Maura back home was super hot! So was everything else, but that was one of my favorites.