Reviews for Wounded Hearts
mariannesinger16 chapter 1 . 8/2
YES YES YES YES YES YES! I LOVE ZELAY! This is one of the best oneshots I've ever read. Everyone's in character, Layer's got a nice backstory, and I'll admit, I love the ZeLay pairing because I'm a sucker for opposites attract. X3

And I'm sorry, but I just hated Iris. She was a bit of an idiot. Layer's my favorite Navigator, and I believe she and Zero belong together.

Overall, this story was great. Awesome grammar, no spelling mistakes, everyone's IC... My least favorite Hunter paired with my favorite Navigator, I am weird.

Anyway, BEST THING EVER! 10/10. And that's a hard score to get from me. ;) You just inspired me for a new ZeLay oneshot! I'll write it soon, so thanks! :D
TheAnimeRacer chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
You know what's more interesting about this? Layer DOES have a crush on Zero, and the cutscene where this is proved is after you defeat 2 Mavericks in Megaman X8, but there are some other moments too.
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I completely agree with you. ZeroxLayer does need more love. Anyway this was such a well built and well written story and I could see what was happening in each scene and I enjoyed every sentence of this story. Well done indeed.
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
nice story story...this pairing definitely has potential
Cyber Angel Rowan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I totally agree with you, there needs to be more ZeroxLayer. I mostly ship ZeroxCiel but that's MMZ so it doesn't count. I have been wanting to do a ZeroxLayer for a while now, and this has given me a couple of ideas.

Rowan out!
Rocketfist chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
FINALLY SOMEONE STEPS UP AND DOES THIS!

I like this pairing...
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow. . . .EVER! :D

Hmm... If I need to choose between Zero/Iris & Zero/Layer, I confused. So I like both, like, 50:50~ x3

Btw, your story is so cool, nice, well-written, fantastic, awesome, amazing, AND EVERYTHING NICE~! xD

I hope one day, you make another story like this! Keep up the good work~!

x3
Sunnychance chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
before I say anything, I should warn that I am indeed a ZeroXIris fan. I don't really HATE ZeroXLayer, but it's not one of my favorites either. I agree that ZeroXLayer has SOME potential, but I skeptical that Zero might ACTUALLY like her back. There, sound good enough for you?
Ninerfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Make this into a story. An I agree, fuck capcom!
Hyang chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hell yeah, a Zero/Layer o/

it's the most 'canon' pairing of all X series. I think it's too soon to give Axl a pairing, the boy just met Pallete or Cinnamon xD the same for X and Nana (God, she looks like a ho D: )

about the X/Alia pairing... I support it with all my strength xD

and finally about the story, well built, well written. You really had a hard time building the background, and I could imagine all the scenes just by reading the text. You rrally have a future in writing D

continue please! O/