Reviews for One Shot
Mysteryfan17 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
YES, YES, YES! I accept that! Sorry, late hour but yes, I am Piccard. The guy as a character and the actor himself are AWESOME! Can't help it, off topic but it was about the last thing you had here. Story itself was nice, I love the hurt/comfort and the added guilt and Donna being Donna were some great touches. Star Trek NG! ;))
Acrylate chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Love Harvey. I always love gun shot wound related story especially to our favorite character Harvey. Really love it. thanks for the great story
dr3 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I just love how Harvey's "not caring" mind works. Enjoyed your story.
Jellicle chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I didn't like this one, I loved it! :D

And I know this make no sense, but this made me crave a Harvey origins story even more than I do in a regular basis. I would love to see a fic where we learn about his past, how Jessica found him and ended up sending him to Harvard.

Anyway, loved this!
Krishnaa chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Loved it... keep writing more fics
jodiesto chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I really liked it.
Less101 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Great story. Well written from all points of view. Thank you.
wallabywallaby chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Love, love, love! So well-crafted and you captured the voices so perfectly! The part about Mike finding his shoes so interesting and Harvey thinking he had a lot more interesting things in his office is soo smart and soo Harvey! Can't wait to read more of your stories! More soon, please!
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Fuck. That was amazing. The finale was amazing. It was a nice way to end a really nice story. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
This last chapter was amazing. I think you ended it in a good place so people can decide and imagine for themselves what they want to happen afterwards. I love how in this chapter Harvey avoided all the words like worried and care just to try to convince himself that he doesn't care about Mike. I love how Mike was able to guess what Harvey did while at his house, it just proves that he knows Harvey better then both think and that Harvey must trusy him a little to show that much of himself without realizing it. I can't wait for more stories! Thanx, bye!
misenoma chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
God, really loved it... the chapters seem to get shorter cause I want them to go on forever! update faster purleeeeeeeeeeeeees x
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Nice work on this last chapter. I like Harvey's 'not amused' thoughts and his talk with Mike. Pushy Donna was great, too. :)
Weeblswobl chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Loved this! And the total awesomeness that is Donna! I loved how she barged in and got frustrated with Harvey and Mike not talking to each other, clearing the air in .2 seconds. You know, now I really want another fic where we find out how Louis' boss was stabbed. :-) Great job!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Wonderful update! I just want to hug both Harvey and Mike. :(
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Good third chapter. I like the realism of Mike's jumbled thoughts.