Reviews for flawless imperfection
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aw, I'm a Neji and Tenten fan but this is so adorable! :D
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was lovely. I just really like the idea of ShikaTen. Amazing work!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Haha! Nice one! XD
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Perfect. Short and sweet, great job on this!

Dreaming101
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Haha awe poor Shika
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I liked this. I like the interaction of the two from Shikamaru's point of view. Would love to see more! Keep up the great work!
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was just wonderful :)
shizuos chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ah that was cute. Like, really, really cute. I never gave much thought to ShikaTen but they could make a cute couple; I liked the NejiTen bit at the end too~ :)

I don't know if this'll make any sense but I really like your formatting... like the lower case of the notes and disclaimer and the brackets... It's very... poetic looking? I don't know if that's the right phrasing but it's very pretty and I adore it.

:D
paintbrushes chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
How perfect. I love this pairing. :]
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Note: I, as well, fear monsters eating my feet. Even when it's 110 degrees outside.

Note 1:Thank you for the ShikaTen goodness. It was wonderful and enjoyable.

Footnote: Shikamaru will shadow possess, and Tenten will rain steel after he's caught...hopefully Lee isn't Neji's backup.
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So cute! I love this oneshot. You were very good at keeping Shikamaru in character. Also about the whole sleeping with blank during summer because your afraid of monsters. I am so with you! Glad to know I'm not alone.
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
...this is so wonderful.
Toph43 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
you should totally write more shikamaru and tenten stories. so cute. :) i find any person matched with tenten a good match. haha.
Aine Ninian chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Honey that is wicked. Keep it coming.
RemoveDeleteKill Account chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lol, I laughed at your 2nd to last line. Very short, but very sweet. Lovely little shikaten. :D