Reviews for Real Women Have Curves
Ealasaid Una chapter 9 . 7/30
will rose be friends with bella?
This is ridiculous. Unrealistic plot here. I know reporting bad behavior to cops, teachers, etc doesn't always succeed, but come on! Bella is physically assaulted by James and Victoria, Tanya violates laws and confidentiality with school records, and nobody says squat?
CrystalpCullen chapter 42 . 6/3
I would of told Tanya Drake penis is just as small as she is love the story it was a great read
Jro08 chapter 23 . 4/23
It was kind of a good story until Bella turned into more of a drama queen and her insecurities became unbelievable. I get the whole lack of self confidence but really running out of a dance. Even the least confrontational woman likes to have questions answered. I know as an author you are trying to make conflict for your characters to work through but it became too much about Bella's past with little else being developed. Goodbye story. Sorry I cant finish you
cuteascherries chapter 43 . 3/27
: )
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 3/11
Go Jacob!
wickedlovelie chapter 43 . 3/9
Love this every time I read it
Shadows11 chapter 43 . 1/10
i really loved the story.. a little extra dramatic towards the end, but still good lol :D thanks for sharing your ideas!
luv-me-sum-edward chapter 43 . 12/12/2014
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much. I love stories that are already completed so I can binge read them. Thanks a bunch!
Jessica Stanley chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
Ohemgee this story is like so freaking amazing like how did you even think to write this? You're like amazing. Lol No but seriously this is a really great story and I love how you changed up the characters.
vaughnrock chapter 42 . 11/11/2014
Great fic! Loved it from beginning to end! Curvy Bella and cougar Bella have always been my favorite Bellas'. And after that obnoxious use of the name Bella, I'll end this review. Can't wait to get into Real Men!

See ya, V!
nello25 chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Great story, very original too. Really looking forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/6/2014
Oh my god. I Loved this story so much! You rock you deserve a fanfic award for best story omg.
Martha chapter 43 . 11/5/2014
Thanks for the announcement about the new story. I will be waiting to read the chapters.
dustybritches01 chapter 43 . 11/5/2014
I loved Real women have curves. I'm looking forward to where you take us with Real men will cry. I'm following and looking forward to more.