Reviews for Real Women Have Curves
FluffynSmutty chapter 43 . 11/23/2016
May seem crazy, but I really identify my self with curvisabella, but for the opposite reason... in Brasil were I live the most aprecciated body kind is usually, big boobs, big ass, thick tighs... I'm 5,6 foot tall and 104 lb, so...
anglevamplove chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
aaaaaaa. aa,:bq
anglevamplove chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
I love this story kinda reminds me of how I felt in high school and still feel
Jayxon chapter 22 . 7/23/2016
Personally, I think her lack of understanding caused her to overreact. (This is my third or fourth time reading this through.)
King BigClock chapter 41 . 4/17/2016
Honestly, this story should Really be called "Fat Girls Are Too Insecure".

No dude would want to deal with this Bella in real life. She'd cheat on you just because she's immaturely jealous.
King BigClock chapter 40 . 4/17/2016
40 chapters in... I think you should rename this Story to. 'Fat Girls Are Too Insecure'
laney.923 chapter 42 . 2/4/2016
and in Britain the average size in the uk is a 16 overall good story
Jayxon chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
Ah, Bella's ignorance.
Rose chapter 43 . 11/20/2015
Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading the story :)
Ealasaid Una chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
will rose be friends with bella?
Guest chapter 30 . 6/5/2015
This is ridiculous. Unrealistic plot here. I know reporting bad behavior to cops, teachers, etc doesn't always succeed, but come on! Bella is physically assaulted by James and Victoria, Tanya violates laws and confidentiality with school records, and nobody says squat?
CrystalpCullen chapter 42 . 6/3/2015
I would of told Tanya Drake penis is just as small as she is love the story it was a great read
Jro08 chapter 23 . 4/23/2015
It was kind of a good story until Bella turned into more of a drama queen and her insecurities became unbelievable. I get the whole lack of self confidence but really running out of a dance. Even the least confrontational woman likes to have questions answered. I know as an author you are trying to make conflict for your characters to work through but it became too much about Bella's past with little else being developed. Goodbye story. Sorry I cant finish you
cuteascherries chapter 43 . 3/27/2015