Reviews for Unfaithful Loyalty
Litschi chapter 40 . 8/2/2013
So in the end those two never did it!?

That's really disappointing! *Hmpf*
Kyou chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Kato Kazuki is a great singer indead *q*
Litschi chapter 37 . 8/1/2013
WOW - I'm speechless! It took you 37 chapters until the had sex! I'm a little disappointed - I waited that hopefully it would happen earlier.. or they would have sex many often... (in other chapters and not the last)...
Litschi chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
God, that was sooo Funny with the cactus *lol*
Litschi chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Yukimura is a selfish brat really! Always are the others to blame! That's sooo idiotic of him! Gaah! If I were there I would slap and punch him until it gets into his brain!
shou chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
ugh...i dont know what to say, i am like about to stop reading the fic after everything that has happened up tot his chapter. I mean...Fuji is my baby, i love him, and he almost got rape...and then, Atobe raped Yuki, who is one of the main reasons i started reading this fan fic...i just feel that the main pair have drifted apart so much that is no enjoyable to read anymore...and atobe, i never really hated atobe...you are making me hating him...i dont know...i just dont like the way you portray yuki...i mean i like when the main character suffers but...you make the reader dislike the main reason why they are reading the fan fic in the first place...the only reason why i havent stopped reading is bcz i am hoping that you fix it somehow...but this traumatized me XDDD I hope u r not offended, i was just being honest as someone who likes you as an author...i just thought u might have overdone it with yuki sadistic character, he doesnt give that vibe of being extremely mean...and u just made him...yea..i am glad u made him defend fuji tho...i was relieved when u did... Never less, i'll be strong and keep reading XDDD
Shou chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
NOOO! XDD i am sorry i am having a heart breaking moment at the moment! HOW CAN U PUT TEZUKA AND HIM TOGETHER!? XDD I like the story is awesome! I am loving it so far, i know my opinion wont matter much since the story is finished but i'll give it anyways! I was dying the minute you started hinting Tezuka and Yuki! I just felt like you were going to ruin the pairs, dont egt me wrong, is not bcz of the writing, is bcz i am a fan of both pairs. Tezuka just goes with Fuji! Seeing tezuka with someone else is so sad! And yuki and Sanada are just perfect for each other, and this whole angst has me begging for them to get back together. Besides that, i love the way you write and I am looking forward to finish reading this story XDD
Call Me. MIRA chapter 40 . 1/20/2013
LOL, I loved this story 3 3 Then again i've loved all the stories of yours that i have read so far. At first i kinda hated peoples but you somehow made me forgive them. And do cactus plants really shoot needles out? 0.0
Either way, Nice job with the story *.*
The Silverclaimer chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
Ehem...
So..I'm actually trying not to place any comments until the last chapter for no apparent reason but...I guess it can't be helped. I'm fed up with the emotional circus in here. ...(in a positive way, I guess..)

I like Yukimura, and it pained me that you let him have 'that' idea to Fuji. I sometimes get annoyed with Fuji, but strangely, I like him so much in here..(practically because of how he protects Tezuka's well-being..)

Atobe was...well the Atobe I know.

In some other occasions, I might have been very angry with how it turned out with Yukimura and Atobe, but given the circumstances you devised, I can't do more than to applaud you for a wonderful craft.

...sorry to Yukimura, but he deserves it...
(and hey!..*sobs* I'm really saddened with the realization that I'm starting to despise my dear Yukimura because of this...*sobs*)

Perfect Pair is my fanfiction religion, and I'm hoping to read more of them on your next chapters..

Thank you Knis!
(I love you.)
TrafalgarL chapter 32 . 6/12/2012
I own 5 cacti because of Fuji. And they're named Sadaharu, Kaoru, Kunimitsu, Syuusuke, and Shuichiro. And I am not joking. They sit on my top shelf by my bedroom window.

But I love your work btw, I read it whenever I'm in a Prince of Tennis mood. :)
anggur chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Poor, Yukimura. Sanada's betrayal hurts him a lot. it hurts me a lot reading this. But i think he has to cry to ease the pain..
Kimihearts chapter 40 . 1/9/2012
This story was progressing great... Till u threw in fuji... I love fuji but I dun think a threesome was suitable for such an angsty fic. Especially since yukimura and Sanada have such a special bind between them. Damn! why a threesome? I think the alpha pair would leave a bigger impact than throwing in a threesome.. I feel like I wasted so many hours reading such a great fic but not having a good ending. don't get me wrong... It's a great fic. Io just don't like threesomes... And especially for this fix I felt very connected to the alpha pair and I wished that they ended up together. all the same, great job! Wrote another alpha pair fic soon? XD
Puppylove7 chapter 40 . 10/23/2011
I just read your entire story and I loved it. Ususally I would lose interest in stories this long, but you were able to keep my attention, which is a good thing.
IMP chapter 40 . 10/19/2011
I like but I do not think Tezuka parents are stoic , in the manga her mother is a loving (Kuni think I get the character of his grandfather XD), I love this story X3
LOVE chapter 40 . 10/19/2011