Reviews for Blood Bonding
DramioneLover76 chapter 7 . 7/15
This fic- this chapter especially reminds me of a song - Irresistible by Fall Out Boy ft Demi Lovato.I love this fic,please continue
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 7 . 3/17
please continue!
Out of all the Dramione I have read, this one is by far the best! Just, ugh, I can't even, it's so good! A must read.
jessica Adnsted chapter 1 . 2/10
this waz awesome! my dick waz getting hot
Mrs.RPatz chapter 7 . 1/24
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post another chapter! This is my favorite story! :D
LunasMom chapter 7 . 1/7
I loved it. I wish there was a little more lemon right at the ending, however, it was perfect any way. :) Is there a sequel?! lol. I'd love to know what Ron thinks once they're official. :D:D
HoneyBee95 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Yeah, I'm with Molly. Even if you've already given up on this story years ago, I honestly wish you would come back to it. This story is amazing. I absolutely love it. And besides, you wrote "reviewsthe desire to write!" and I certainly hope I'm not making a contribution for nothing!
Molly chapter 7 . 5/21/2015
I know u haven't updated in years, but I really wish you would continue your story. It's very interesting!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Please continue this is one of my favorites
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
What!? You haven't up dated for 3 years you can't just leave it like that! What else changed!? I have so many questions and no answers.
jen7 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Please finish this fan fic it's too good not too!
Bananaphobia chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
This is by far one of the best Dramiones I've read since joining FFN. And while that was practically a week or two ago, this one has touched me the most. I instantly fell in love with this Draco. Hermione is being a bit dense, but since this is a Dramione fic, she'll obviously figure it out in the end. I cannot wait for Ron to find out. I'm excited for Draco's snarky comebacks. While you wrote this almost 3 years ago, I hope you'll reconsider searching for your hidden muses, wherever they may be. I suggest looking under the bed or checking out that dark corner in your closet, since that's where mine usually are. So basically I'm telling you to UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Update please!
ObsessedWithMalfoy chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Please please please update; I am officially hooked!
Wense chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Damn, she is so stupid to change past! Something terrible could have happened in the future! But it is still cute how she become Draco s first lover :)