Reviews for Blood Bonding
Molly chapter 7 . 5/21
I know u haven't updated in years, but I really wish you would continue your story. It's very interesting!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Please continue this is one of my favorites
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
What!? You haven't up dated for 3 years you can't just leave it like that! What else changed!? I have so many questions and no answers.
jen7 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Please finish this fan fic it's too good not too!
Bananaphobia chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
This is by far one of the best Dramiones I've read since joining FFN. And while that was practically a week or two ago, this one has touched me the most. I instantly fell in love with this Draco. Hermione is being a bit dense, but since this is a Dramione fic, she'll obviously figure it out in the end. I cannot wait for Ron to find out. I'm excited for Draco's snarky comebacks. While you wrote this almost 3 years ago, I hope you'll reconsider searching for your hidden muses, wherever they may be. I suggest looking under the bed or checking out that dark corner in your closet, since that's where mine usually are. So basically I'm telling you to UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Update please!
ObsessedWithMalfoy chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Please please please update; I am officially hooked!
Wense chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Damn, she is so stupid to change past! Something terrible could have happened in the future! But it is still cute how she become Draco s first lover :)
3sth3r chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
please update... this is a really cool story and I would love to see more of it .
Aster cordifolius chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
So Pansy's memory would also be altered, and possibly his relationship with her? (Or I guess really just delayed his relationship with Pansy?) Whatever.

I can't wait to read more!
BlueFireMoon chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Please make more it is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really great I would 3 to read more please.
musemisery chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Please continue, this story has the potential to be the best Dramione Ive ever read, and I've been around these parts quite a long time, ha. I hope you still have confidence in it an continue onward!
tanadhari chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
This is such a good story. I hope it's not abandoned... though it's been almost a year and a half...
lilylunapotterwattpad chapter 7 . 12/27/2012