Reviews for Even Champions Cry Sometimes
JenniseiBlack chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
I love your story! it's perfect! amazing at everything you write.
Chris chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
I've only read some of your HP stories so far (and I loooove them!), but well, this AIW story is just great. Drama, love, hate, plot, smut... nothing left to be desired! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
For the past couple of chapters, I was crying my eyes out, I had a feeling that it was all a lie, so relieved that Alice and Tarrant are still together, they make such a cute couple.
Devildream69 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Awe that was wonderful. Loved every second of it. Beautiful and perfect. Really, just absolutely wonderful.
Devildream69 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This sounds absolutely brilliant. Looking forward to reading the rest already! But look at that, I'm late, I'm late I'm terribly terribly late! This story has been on your page for a long time and I haven't read it yet!
AllisonFateMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Amazing! I truely enjoyed this fanfic
Halice4Ever chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Still have no idea how Helen got that Jabberwocky blood. :P
Halice4Ever chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Okay, I've only read the first chapter so far, and I'm thinking "WTF? How the hell did her mother get Jabberwocky blood? What the heck is going on here?" Anyway, I'm guessing I'll comprehend it a bit better once I've gotten a bit further through it. :)
Vampiyaa chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
lol this was absolutely adorable XD so cute!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Loved it!
Hope Leslie Hermnharry chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Ohhh, I remember reading it a few months ago...Loved it then, still love it now...Absolutely Fabulous!
Reichel chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
OMGOMG one of the best Halice fanfics ever! I wish there was a sequal or something! :D excellent job btw the with discription ;)
the shine chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
I totally loved the story, I was watching on the TV the movie and suddenly I found myself wanting to read something 'bout this couple. Awesome story.
JKNzeldatwlight9 chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Lustful thoughts? Naughty
JKNzeldatwlight9 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I like it! Tarrent being married before Alice, kinda makes me think though... Any children Alice doesn't know about? .