Reviews for Hero's Blue
ImHavi chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
AWWW KAWI! Sort of... I love this story SO much!
ASCshadowdragon chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
OMG! that was a freaking amazing story! i have a very good imagination, so every thing works like a movie in my head and i could clearly imagine the paintings! this is a master piece!
fallendeHimmel chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
The whole time i read that chapter I was afraid that Prussia was just going to disappear! But I was so happy with how you ended it, I'm so glad :)

Thank you for a great read!
fallendeHimmel chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Aw, I'm so happy nothing went wrong when he went to Russia's place, and it shocked me to know what happened :[ but I guess should have known...
fallendeHimmel chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I'm so glad that my friend recommended this story to me, even though I'm not a big fan of America and Prussia as couple, this looks cute! :3 Now I shall continue reading~
awesome gilbird chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
i'm not sure how i ended up at a mature rated story LOL considering i don't really like those, but goodness, that was really good :) i loved the ending and i thought you achieved your goal of the story to find peace :)

hope to see more writing from you!
Rikkustrife0722 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful beautiful story. I was crying at the end! Long live Prussia!
SienaKatie chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
MOMA I love it!
History Buff chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love this pairing and this story but there was one thing that I need to mention, George H.W. Bush was president when the Berlin Wall fell not JFK.

Alfred giving Gilbert his dog tags was so sweet! Go Alfred for being a gentleman. :)

Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
XD Can't wait to see what happens!
WGermany chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I thought it was quite interesting to see Gilbert and Alfred in a new perspective. And though i think most authors would have made it out of character, I feel the way you executed the story made it fit well with both personalities.

P.S. I loved the part where Gil was all protective. Yay for the return of his fierceness!
NiNiChan13 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I loved how sweet Gilbert was! And Alfie was so cute!
granular chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Not much time to review as I should have left the house five minutes ago, so I will simply say , and leave a proper review next chapter :)
lunascape chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I do think this is great, can't wait to see what happens next :3
WGermany chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Dear miki230,

Ok. so This is my first time reviewing(sorry if I am not doing it right), but I thought Hero's Blue was really interesting. I honestly cannot wait to read the coming chapters. The way you portrayed Gilbert is amazing. It just seems so spot on to how he would have behaved in that situation. Additionally, I want you to know that the way you have Alfred and Gilbert interact is really sweet. I love it!;3