Reviews for What Hurts the Most: Contestshipping
SierraLobo sry not logged in chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Good story! :) But obviously, we all know that May and Drew were totally meant to be! :D
Pablo and Bobboo chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
YAY FUNNY-ISH STORY! I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD IT ABSOLUTELY CRACKED ME UP! Also the fact that contest shipping is one sided for this one. Personally I like to think all the girls are too good for the guys, and I hate how they always pair up ash with EVERY SINGLE GIRL HE TRAVELS WITH! Also, could you read/review our own stories?

s/7186097/1/bJunnah_bs_bJourney_b

s/7186110/1/bRose_b_of_bViridian_b_bForest_b
EternityRoze262 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awww that was a really good story! But also sad ):
IrresistibleAshGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Yes, it was very sad, but I think it was good. Now let's all just hope that they break up, and Drew tells her. XD lol
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
AaHAAs nice )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You can pair Ash with Angie!
Ms.Fluttershy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awe, this was a really good pokemon fanfic, especially for your first. I was impressed by everything. Your writing is good, and I like the romance in this story, and it's short/sweet and not mention - sad! Poor Drew, I feel bad for him ! I was seriously crying at the end, and I could vizualize the whole story as I read along, and believe me, it was a good songfic too. :')

I also believe you have the talent to write, and keep it up, you can probably be a author at it's full potential! :p but yeah ...

:) hope this was helpful in a way and not too sappy? anyways looking forward to your future stories! :)