Reviews for See You, Breathe You
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Damn to hot
Messiah chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Really sexy! Got me extremely hard, its as hot and sweet and John Randy and Mikes cum ;-)
Messiah chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
waldron82 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I dont know why I never reviewed this before as I have read it several times. It is one of my favs. I usually only read Centon as I love John with Randy but this story was so erotic and well written and Miz was so sweet to do that for John. Plus I always thought sex in the ring is hot.. !;-)
Miss Toughie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hot and sexy as hell, I can't think of any other words for this. Threesomes can be pretty bad if they aren't written properly, but you did amazing. I like how John still remembered who his boyfriend was in the end, it made it romantic on top of everything else because he remembered who actually put this all together for him.
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is a sexy threesome really i love these three lol
CentonLover6942 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
LOVED IT! My new fav centon story3
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*pants*...I think...I need...a new pair...of pants. XD! F-U-C-K THAT WAS HOT! Kirby always has something extremely erotic in her head. XD!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
sexy threesome
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Feel free to write more threesomes in the future cause that shit was HAWT! Have fun SD! I'm going to the taping on Tuesday!
Cenaholic chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
omg that was HOT!
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Nice. The three way action...loved it.
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awesome story. I loved it.
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Love this! It was hot and sweet at the same time.
Jade chapter 1 . 7/27/2011