Reviews for To Trust Again
liondancer17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME.
I NEEED.
I NEED
I NEED MORE OF MT BROTP NARUTO AND SASUKE.
AND MY OTP SASUKE AND SAKURA
WHY
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.
Kathya chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Whoa, your love life is more complicated than the one Sakura has :) I like your story and I'm looking forward to what you'll write next ;)
Seirei no Ryuu chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
An update! Cool! Though I really don't have much to say this time because 1) I'm dead tired and 2) My brain is slow today. Anyways, awesome to have an update and when did Kakashi start adding the 'chan' to Sakura's name? That just doesn't seem like it's something he would do even if Sakura was his student.
hirokiri9 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Please continue updating. This is such an interesting read. Hope everything's going well for you. :)
hirokiri9 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I hate car problems too. But I'm glad that hasn't stopped you from writing. :)
hirokiri9 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ooh! This is such a great start. I love how you portray both Sakura and Sasuke. And neither one are too OCC! Just what I love to read. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Keep up the great work!
TheBrokenReflection chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
You have captured Team 7's characters perfectly.
I really do enjoy reading this.
TheBrokenReflection
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Haha, this is a very good story. The interactions you have fit very well with their characters and world. I will be happily following this story from now on.
Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love it! ...Although I feel bad for poor Sasuke (lol)
Sakura is...Amazing!
golden doe chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Oh gosh. This chapter is highly entertaining. I can't believe the lengths Sasuke and Naruto have gone through just to end up with a payless mission. LOL.

i like the security system at Sakura's office though. very awesome
Octavia Brown chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Cute!
Sakura 8D chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I had to go and rereading the entire fanfic, but wow XD I was just laughing at those two Baka, that was pretty bad XD [of them to do, your writing was great] update soon!
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
cousin? distantly related family member?
Tukiko K chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
This was a great chapter! And it's funny 'cause Naruto and Sasuke's punishment is really all Kakashi's fault. Haha! I'm interested in this new development with the pink haired heiress. Should be interesting. I wonder if Sasuke and Sakura will find time to start falling for each other on this mission...hmm? Thanks for the update!
BlueBee3 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012