Reviews for Tell You I Set You Apart
Reatha chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is shitty have you never read the book in the book the made out all the time
molinahh chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love you stories are unpredictable...
make another one please...!
panaricanchick chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
i really like how your stories progress. they are one shots but they dont leave you guessing, you get an end.
ScissorLuv21 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was so freaking adorable. I loved the ending. It's like something out of a fairytale book, only it makes one want to scream and laugh and cry their freaking heart out.
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loveee the endingg

Soo cute :D
BandxGeek123321 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aww :)
kamlo-ren chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Super cute. Love it. :D
Won'tSayI'mInLove chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is absolutely adorable ) It's one of my all-time favorite fanfics, to be honest... I wish there was more, but I also get that part of its perfection is that it's simple, sweet, and short. Alek's POV was the only one I've read here on fanfic where I could really picture his character on the TV show actually doing and thinking all the things that he does in the story. The whole thing is essentially flawless and I love it! You're a fantastic writer -
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
absolutely wunderbar! :)
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is so freaking cute! The ending is SOOO FREAKING CUTE! They make a great pair in any universe! (except the books because the stupid author tore them apart .)

Haha. When he was like "good first date" and she was like "what" I thought she was going to comment on the word "date" because thats what I was stuck on. But nope. Guess my surprise at his word choice doesn't matter. I had no idea it was a date though. Baha.

I loved the beginning. Ha. "Does he look like someone who wastes five days pining?" xD loved it. For Chloe? Yes. Definately. For someone else? Not a chance in this world.

I really loved the end! Like I said, I thought it was so freaking adorable! They made it to picking out their towels after all :) Six years is a long time to be together, even if they break apart. I wish it would be like that in the show. I don't know why they ahve to give us drama and a stupid love triangle with a stupid human, and can't just give us a nice steady good relationship with Alek.

He is so patient with her in a way that Brian is not. And loves her more then Brian ever could. And I loved your story. How they kiss while she's teasing him. Priceless. I love that it worked out and all the time descriptions of their relationship. Why can't they be together on the show? You just know next week she's going to break his heart by choosing Brian. actually, considering he thought she finally choce him which probably made him so freaking happy because he loves her, and she plays a "PSYCH!" kind of move on him if she says no to him...that's a REALLY broken and stomped on heart.

But I gotta say my favourite pat of this whole story was the last part of the last sentence. That's the part I thought was really cute, more then the rest of the story. How he rubs his thumb over her ring :):) And, of course, I love that they're married!
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Aaaw! The last segment is so cute! 3
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wonderful! First Nine Lives of Chloe King fanfiction I have read and certainly looking forward to the rest because of the great first impression you gave me.

(I also love the fact that Brian isn't even listed as a character in the drop down character menus _.)

This was very well written, you should be proud of what you've done. Cheers!
Jillian chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awhhhh! Omggg I loved the ending! It was so clever of you to have the ending of them actually picking out the towels for the guest bathroom bc that's what Alek imagined them doing when they first kissed... Very well writen! You're an amazing writer! :)
Veni Vidi Vichi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how good your story was! I loved how their relationship was described. I especially liked the touch at the end where they really were buying things for the guest bathroom, and that they'd gotten married. I hope you continue to watch and write for The Nine Lives of Chloe King!
Vivacious Whimsicality chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wonderful story! Absolutely flawless!