Reviews for Uotsuri Taisho
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is a nice companion piece to your original "Fishing" story. A lot has changed since the events in the original, and it's plain to see, Hitsugaya Taicho does not like change! But that is completely understandable if you consider his age, and how much he's been through. I could totally see him being uncomfortable with Hisagi dating Matsumoto, as he does not like men who act all horndog over women, and that's the way most of the datable guys in the Sereitei act around her. The idea that he is also unhappy with the idea of having another adult male in his life who would possibly take on a fatherly role towards him adds more depth and humanity, I think.

I thought that Toushiro & Shuhei's little outing was equal parts cute and awkward. Poor Toushiro, being tossed into that, whether he wanted to or not. I've been in a situation like that, and it is definitely uncomfortable beyond belief! At least for Toushiro, with Ukitake's help, there seemed to be a spark of understanding created between Hisagi and himself. That's something.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very sweet, in a sense. It does show Toshiro in the hurt sense that does come from lose of family, but it does show him growing.
emi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I loved it D! Especially the chapter 9
4marauders chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
- really enjoyed. i always like Hitsugaya in your're storys, i like that he dosent understand certain things.