Reviews for Beautiful
gz15 chapter 1 . 3/4
SO cute x3 ( new otp)
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Omfg I just read this and I loved it so much! Although it was short it really gave me the feels! It's so nice to know that someone else ships the Ciel x Snake pair! I would love it if you made a continuation of this!
Pleasanttrouble chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
that was great, i love this pairing, even though this is the first time i've seen it
AsianCutie93 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I loved this to bits. The slow build-up and how in character Ciel was, was absolutely amazing!
BlazeingEcho chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is so awesome!
this3M0tion chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
*slowly claps* That was beautiful (no pun intended) as a true author you did not go to far with the story, you kept it light and short. Magnificent.
FaiKazahaya chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is something I would actually expect out of Ciel! Well done writing this.
Lawl-ya chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh, I liked it very much :D It's very cute w
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Hoo! So coooolllll!
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
so damn hot i wish there was more
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Epic!
I always believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder...:)
Lizzie chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
a
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
love this pairing theres only 4 stories though D:
suthrnqt chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great story! Snake is so cute. I really like they way you wrote his and ciel's personalities
Joya Verde chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was such a short and lovely read! I really enjoyed it, can't help but wish to read more, especially since Ciel is so devastatingly cruel and charming all at once (love the way you portrayed him here, dark and seductive), and Snake is so innocent, shy and, the poor bastard, infected by Ciel's beauty... I'm curious as to how Sebastian would react to the scene he witnessed, would he tease Ciel, lecture him, or show him the consequences of his actions? And how will he treat Snake from now on, since Ciel seems to be interested in playing with him? So curious...
Great story, hope you'll consider making another one with this pairing!