Reviews for Riley's World
klainebowsandniff chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Aw its over :( one of the best storys I ever read. Oh and I would do a spin off but I to lazy to update the storys I already have so yeah.
klainebowsandniff chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
VanellopeV chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
Ahhhh I really hate Kim, but I love you for creating her you are a very talented writer well done

;)
Sayuri Rose K chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Oh Kim, you fucking BITCH!

I wanna bitch-slap Kim so bad right now. You can't take away someone's AS pills and then wait it out until the patient who is supposed to take them collapses due to withdrawal symptoms!

It'd be like taking away my anti-epileptic pills and next thing people know, I'm having uncontrolled Epileptic seizures again! It's just not right!

And what she basically forced Luke to do...I'm just really pissed with Kim right now. I want her to be killed. Or something.
klainebowsandniff chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Can I punch her in the face NOW! KILL THE BITCH!
klainebowsandniff chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Once this story is done you need to do a threequle about luke's and riley's life after kim and there life on broadway!
Sayuri Rose K chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Would I sound sane if I said I wanted Kim to die? Seriously, I really really hate her. She reminds me of people I knew in middle school AND high school.

I hope Luke does something humiliating to Kim when he breaks up with her. It'll be a laugh.
klainebowsandniff chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Awww I wish you could kill the bitch lol oh well any ways I loved the chapter
klainebowsandniff chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Please kill the bitch NOW!
klainebowsandniff chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Please kill the bitch NOW!
klainebowsandniff chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Yes luke and riley together please and kill kim!
Sayuri Rose K chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Can I just say that Kim is a b**** and I want her dead? Seriously, my little brother has Asperger's and while he may have had some developmental issues, he doesn't (as far as I know anyway) have psychological issues.

I take some serious offense to the fact that Kim is trying to get rid of Riley. I get the vibes that Luke really likes Riley, but he can't be with Riley, because of Kim holding blackmail against him.

I will be keeping track of this story. I hope it continues well. (:
klaineXgleek chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
i'm loving this so far! can't wait for chapter 4! i must say my favorite couples are chrisXdarren of course, and lukeXriley!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more!
kyappin chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I loved Moonlight Shines and am looking forward to reading this story...keep it up. :)