Reviews for The Resting Needle
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Wow, it's finally finished! I enjoyed the last chapter even more than the first. It's a nice happy ending, and you picked a good place to end it. It's nice to see everyone back where they belong(or in the case of Ness and his friends, soon to head back to where they belong).

Sometimes your spelling or sentence structure isn't that great, and that Nevy guy never showed up again, but despite minor things like that, I enjoyed your story and will add it to my favorites so I can read it again. And if you ever write another story in this fandom, I'll definitely check it out.
nobody chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
So that's the end huh? It's a pretty good end.
Porky is such a creeper.
It feels like a bit of a cop out to have the Boney they were fighting really be a clone, but they wound have the tech and the logic would make sense, so it works. Besides, we like having Boney around.
thanks for the read, it was enjoyable.
nobody chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
this week is going to be very long.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Yay, heartwarming moments before the final battle! And now everyone's all caught up with each other's stories. And oh look, a title drop.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Oh boy, new chapter! And it seems like things are getting close to the end. And we've still got controlled!Boney running around and questions that need answers, like about Claus's clone. That last one was a big suprise.

And it's interesting that Kumatora has yet to use PSI and is also wondering about her place in things- and Lucas reassures her without even knowing about her worries. Aw, friendship.

I noticed a couple of typos and errors- at one point Paula was referred to as Mr. Polestar's 'dodder', for example, so you might want to go through and fix those, but other than the example I listed, none of them were really bad.

Looking to forward to reading more of this. I can't wait to see how it ends.
Chiny369 Nemo chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Poor Boney TT-TT
Chiny369 Nemo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
A Love the Story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Damn it! Damn that cliff hanger! Damn it all! Continue! Continue please! - roseal
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
(Pumps fist) Yes, update! And Kumatora has been rescued. Yay!
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
I'm enjoying your story so far(does dance of joy that Claus is alive). Though I do have to say that when Boney reappeared my reaction was "Drat it, I hate being right". Hopefully Kumatora won't wind up in a similar situation.

I'm enjoying Claus and Lucas adventuring together, and the Chosen Four too. And it's nice that Jeff and his dad are reunited. Waiting to see how it all turns out- hope everybody's reunited soon!
Super Shadowsonic chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Good story so far. But ya no u uploaded the same chapter twice. Also the order of the story is throwing me a little. Ur English could also use some work. Spelling good, word choice leaves much to b desired though.
Anon chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Nice update! I love seeing the chosen four, they're my fav group.
TheImperfectDarkOne chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Nice story! I can't wait for the next chapter!