Reviews for Lex Legis
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Man I wish this had happened on the show, would have been awesome to see Lan Fan and Fu's reaction to being called his possessions :)
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is well executed and fits in seamlessly with the original story. It's dark, but with all his mentioning of having his way with women, I'm surprised Greed hardly pursued or spoke of Lan Fan after taking note of her in this scene. Ling, I'm sure, intervened just as he does here.

Great writing!
Chloe chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Careful there Greed. He really would kill you. Might be difficult, considering the fact your immortal, and that you two share a body, but he would find a way...

Good job as always. "sending tendrils of red and gold running across the forest"; such talent when it comes to writing, you are definitely an inspiration!
oceaning chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was puuurfect. :3 I have to say this is one of my favorite so far! 3
colorful mist chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really loved it, one of the best ling and lan fan fictions!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Breathtakingly amazing.
cruorem chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
XD
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was excellent my friend. (Yep, you're my friend now because you feed the need for good LingxLan.)

I've always been interested in the (tedius) relationship between Greed and Ling over the course of their time together... it's something I've itched to write about, and reading it is always enlightening. Thanks for sharing this - as usual, I sadly have no criticism for this piece (did I just spell that word wrong? Too lazy to check...) Write on!
Aquen chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Really liked this, it was written well and keeps both in character! It was great, good job!
Xx Ryo xX chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I figured that if I'm going to add this story as a Favourite, I should leave you a review.

I really liked this relatively short piece of work o.o You've done a great job keeping both Ling and Greed in character, and the way they speak to each other is definitely true to their personalities xD (If that makes sense at all in any way o.o)

I'd actually just finished watching that episode after Pride om nom noms on Gluttony, and this fits really well with the story line. Like, it doesn't go over the top and seem unrealistic, but it still adds something new and some character insight to Greed and Ling's relationship with each other.

I approve xD

Keep up the great work!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this was great

i love the insight you provided between greed and ling
Bubblesssss chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
a short nice story :)

great read
chippy-lightgaia chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Love this story!
deathbringer374 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Poor Ling... so little hope! liked the oneshot, nothing like a small alternate creation to get your mind off things. I'll be waiting for your next entry!

PEACE