Reviews for The Long Way Home
Elise Deschat chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Wordy should have known better...
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Uh…oops? Oh Sam, you're just to cute sometimes. Even when you're being a little bit of a jerk to innocent people.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awesome. Poor Sam though. Talk about embarrassing! Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, I loved this.

I really like the tone that you struck with Sam's voice. You can really hear the agitation, exhaustion, embarrassment, warmth that he feels in turn as he tries to go through his day. The way that it ended, with Wordy and Shelley coaxing Sam to come over so that he won't be alone was nice. I love stories that have the team-as-family, and especially so when Sam-centered.

"Daddy, what's a jackass?" is totally something Shelley should make Sam explain. XD
The Carrot chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
XD -crazy face x10000-

"Mommy, whats a Jackass?" I ADORE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I really hope you write the bit where Shelly gets back at him for teaching her daughter swearwords. I could only imagine that beneath that lovely friendly exterior she hides a world full of knowledge on revenge.

This was such a cute story, the sense of comradiary was easy to feel. Can't wait to read more from you!
rgs38 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was really cute! I really didn't expect the twist about it being Wordy in the van with his kids, I love it though. I'm glad you didn't turn this totally into a Sam/Jules thing. Really nice work, can't wait to see more of your Flashpoint stuff!
iheartflashpoint chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
LOL "Share the road, jackass!"

This brings back memories of season one. :D

This was really good! At first I thought you may be new to the FP fandom, but then I realized you've written another fic for here before so I'm gonna go check that one out now.

Great job with this (: