Reviews for Another Fine Mess Chapter 1 Pinapple Pussy and Pot
debslmac chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
:) :)
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Just in case anybody's wonderin', the boys did NOT get physical with our crazy girls because of their (mis)adventures with Edward LOL! They were grounded for six months, which means they weren't allowed to hang out together...much less chance of them gettin' into any more trouble LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Holy crap! It's been so long since I wrote those lemons it's like someone else wrote them...hell'n they ain't half bad even if I do say so myself LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
*Gigglesnort!* You know, I crack my own self the fuck up...all of this is straight outta my head, with a little help from DeltaDawn'sDream, except for the croquet ball scene! That one really happened ROTFLMAO!
RockRaven244 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I loved this...I can't even imagine...mud, tinker bell panties, pink handcuffs? I wish I was this creative. Thanks for this ladies. This filled a lovely day indoors avoiding below freezing temps and snow.
RockRaven244 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Rauwwr...holy mother of Pearl...lions and tigers and bears, on my... Bwahahahahahaaa...
sisteria27 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
This story was absofuckinglutly a riot! I loved it! ;)XOXO
Mississippi-Bellalis chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
You really do make me laugh, Rita!
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh wow,I love job.
bananafox chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
brilliant story. i couldn't stop smiling :)
bananafox chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
lol. love the license plate game.
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
woohoo! go ladies, free the pretty.
RFM86 chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Wonderful adventure, Rita! I've had a few of my own adventures and unfortunately (I think) did not have the same ending. Hopefully I will be as eloquent as those two were when I get my chance with thePretty himself!

Thanks for sharing your story, mate 3
RFM86 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Lemons? Wow, was not expecting those! Nice

My favorite line, "BAIT". hehe

And I resent the greedy little h00rs comment! Us gals from the WFT-LTR mobile DO share! At least for a little while ;)

Great chapter
RFM86 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I am so reading this in my head with a Southern accent! Love it, Rita :)