Reviews for Nurse Logan
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Haha...this was uber cool...made me laugh hysterically...made me smile...made me wince in sympathy, because sometimes I get stuck in situations like Logan's...hehe.
I don't know if I'm right, but this might have had something to do with a Victorious episode, not sure, watched it so long ago.
RomioneAlways51 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hahaha Loved IT! Victorious? Freak the Freak Out? When Trina gets her teeth out, and iCarly iThink They Kissed for the start? Regardless it was awesome!
ladydanni chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Victorious from when trina got hers pulled. I call for fish.
HugeBTRHoAFan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011

Now I Want My Fish sticks!:D

Haha this was so funny!:D At least Logan had it easy unlike Tori who had it hard with Trina!(Wow, that sounded kind of wrong! Haha me and my dirty mind:P)

And it was soo cute! CARGAN!:D

Maybe you should continue like the aftermath of all this... but it's ur choice.
Discontinued Indefinitely chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Haha that was so funny and cute! And waaas it inspired by Victorious?
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
was ur inspiration the episode of victorious where trina had some tooth problems?
Vintage-Wonder chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow, this was hilarious, and of course based off of Victorious. Only thing is it reminded me that within the next few months or so I'll be having all four of my wisdom teeth cut out (so not looking forward to that). Anyway this story was extremely funny. Poor Carlos no one wanted to stay and help him, must admit though if I were one of them I wouldn't have stayed either hahaha. Great story!
Fan of Fiction 96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love this story! logan s so sweet! bless xx
xEryChan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I'm sorry I didn't review this sooner.

I'm going to be getting my wisdom teeth taken soon and I'm not looking forward to it one bit.

This totally reminds me of that Victorious TV Movie, Freak the Freak Out. Only difference is Carlos wasn't nearly as bad as Trina was so Logan got really lucky. Very lucky. But I have to say, I can't blame Kendall and James for not wanting to take Carlos. I just can't.

Great story and it was also very well-written too so good job with it, Eric. It was great read and I'm so happy I read it. You can be sure I'm adding this to my faves. I really liked it.

Keep it up! 8D
ILoveBTR4eva chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

Omg I can't even.

Cargan is just so aslkdjfakj

Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out soon. NOT looking forward to it. NOT AT ALL. I don't like pain even though I like to think I have a fairly high tolerance for it. Anyway. Oh, and by the way. I was totally going to review this and "GTS" yesterday but my power went out and POOF! There went my best intentions lol. Sorry.

OKAY. REVIEW TIME LOL. Poor Carlos! No one wanted to stay with him! Some friends. -pouts- I mean, I can't really blame them, especially later on lol But still. Poor Carlos. I would stay with him. And snuggle him and make him milksakes and well let's see how Logan does, shall we?

High Carlos lol. Just when you think Carlos couldn't get any funnier. How PRECIOUS! Poor Logan lol. Although I would find it REALLY funny if I was in his place. Heck, I would JUMP at the chance to "babysit" a high Carlos lol. And video tape him and post it on YouTube and. . . yeah lol.

Carlos is so cute and precious though and Cargan is just the best ever. Ugh I don't want to think about when the drugs wear off and I have to deal with pain. Poor Carlos! :( Although I have to admit, the image of Logan dragging him by his ankles is REALLY funny lol.

Right now I'm imagining Logan in his white doctor's coat lol Carlos is in pain which is sad but Logan is precious lol. The salt water and punch bit lol SO FUNNY. -heart- The whole check box thing. So Logan like. I loved every bit of it.

Logan is a good friend. UNLIKE JAMES AND KENDALL THE JERKS. I am very mad at them and would love to help Logan chuck them at the wall. But Logan was such a sweetie even though he techinically didn't enjoy it. At all. lol. He'll make a good daddy. :)
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
haha this was so funny
MiyukiBiV chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Lol, that was funny. Poor Logan. But is getting your wisdom teeth taken out that bad? I hope not.
WiredAndImTired chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was sooo funny! Especially the part where Logan has to massage Carlos' gums :)

This was really really good, even though that's totally not what happens when you get your wisdom teeth out :P
serafina67 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was so inspired by Victorious! I loved this so much! Hilarious. I don't think Carlos was as bad as Trina, so in a way, Logan was lucky. I can't believe his family would betray him like that, leaving him with a loopy Carlos. At least he got a thank you. Good job!