Reviews for Growing Pains
The Carrot chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
...

YOU'RE ALIVE! I WAS SO WORRIED YOU HAD LEFT US FOREVER! THOUGHT YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO UPDATE OR WRITE AGAIN. -sobbs- (i'm a hypocrite i know)

I'm sorry for the loss of your computer, it always sucks when they go. Haha, but I'm so glad you're back! -jumps for joy-

This is such a cute beginning. I think I'm really going to love Natalie, and I noticed you stuck with Sarah (the name I stole from you at one point I think) :DDD

-squeals- Sam's such a sucker for the dreaded Baby-Sister-Bambi-Eyes! Adorable... I'll stop squealing now...and go write somehthing of my own because this has inspired me!
rgs38 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Seriously? You think that we'd forget about you in a couple of months? Not possible.

I loved this, so cute and the descriptions were really vivid. I imagine Sam being a good big brother, putting on a happy face for his sisters, being protective, wanting them to be happy, you really nailed it. I love how you characterized Natalie here even though we got about two minutes of screen time from her so far. I think you really got down to her core and you even got her perfect as a child.

Awesome. glad to see you've gotten a new computer and that you're back to writing. Can't wait to see more of your stuff and see you around more. Thanks!
DJ chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OMG You are back! I'm so glad! This was as always absolutely perfect! It seems like just a short story, but so much in it- life in a military family, rivarly between siblings, cuteness!Please write more!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
1..2..3..AWW! That was super cute and such a sweet thing for Sam to do; I can imagine him doing just that. I adore this fic. A lot. I'm pretty sure even if I was feeling enraged or really sad-one the verge of crying sad-this fic would make me smile:)

Big brothers are the best.

-Nina
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Yay new story! And aw, Sam being a good big brother :) It's not listed as complete... are there more chapters to come?
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
So happy that you're back! I love how Sam plays the protector for his little sister and makes sure she has fun even though he knows he can get into trouble for it.

Update (this and your other stories) soon!

Catch you on the flip side
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
aw, this was so cute I loved it.
carroussella chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was just... wow.

You captured the innocence of their childhood so perfectly. I like that they're at the age when they haven't quite been tainted by the harsh realities of the world, although I can see Sam is slowly getting there.

And I can just imagine Nat as the little brat!

Wonderfully written 3
SYuuri chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Seriously, even if you didn't post for 10 years, people wouldn't forget you! This was a very cute, wonderful piece. I loved it. Natalie was so adorable and pouty and definitely the odd man out you just wanted to give her a huge hug.

But she has Sammy as her brother, so...