Reviews for Heaven's Light
Broadway Evanescence chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Simply amazing! I can't stop reading! Please I don't know if you can continue this or write a sequel or something but PLEASE do! Amazing! I am speechless!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
And thus, the line of Lovett women being turned down for the dantier Barker women continues. Seems fitting, but I do feel badly for Lily.
babyvfan chapter 30 . 12/15/2011
Loved it, loved it, loved it. A prefect ending to a very good story. My friend, you've done it again.
SweeneyLovesMe chapter 30 . 12/14/2011
Beautiful story, beautiful! I LOVETT! 3
asdfghjwdggsvdvasdvscjkdfbhvjk chapter 30 . 12/14/2011
I see the HP reference there -_-. I love this story... Sequel?
SweeneyLovesMe chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Sweeney is soooo affectionate :') OMG I teared up at the ending, I yelled 'NO!' xD So sad though. I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH i'm going to keep reading
Narcissaist chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
oh i loved it sooo much! it was like the perfect ending! 8)
CadyD chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
Oh, I adore this ending so much. :) So beautiful.

I'm typing over my cat right now, so... well, I suppose that makes no difference as to how I type, really, but I just felt like bringing it up for some reason. XD

Anyway... I had a funny feeling the story would end on a final note from Sweeney and Abby. Looks like I was correct. And I couldn't be more satisfied with it. The last few words reminded me of that peaceful vibe in which the ending to your "To Tread A Path That Few Have Trod" possessed. It was... just perfect, and wonderful, and it just makes you feel really good.

Lovely, lovely ending, and story. Grand job.
Nellie Potter chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
This was beautiful, wonderful, spectacular... it cannot be described with just a word. I really loved this story a whole lot. Well done!
Bellatrix Nellie Le-Lovett chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
That was amazing! I'm going to miss getting updates for this story. It was so well written and creative. It ended so well too! Amazing work! I love it!
PrincessPetticoat chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
What a beautiful ending! I really think that your writing style would work well with more darks stories and I think you should start writing one! Of course with Sweeney and Lovett :)

xx
The FanFic Critic chapter 30 . 12/13/2011
Great job! This came together nicely.
PrincessPetticoat chapter 29 . 12/11/2011
I've read this story right from the beginning and I have no idea why I've never reviewed! I honestly don't know what might happen next since they all just left London. Can't wait for the next chapter! xx
The FanFic Critic chapter 29 . 12/10/2011
Ah...that explains it. Thanks for clearing that up! Aside from a brief typo (using "loosing" instead of "losing"), this chapter was well done. _
babyvfan chapter 29 . 12/10/2011
omg, so amazing. Just like all the other chapters. You, my dear, are an amazing writer.