Reviews for Easing Tension
Novaflame chapter 25 . 11/16
This story was awesome, and some parts had me feeling sorry for poor sounders, others had me going Awwww, especially when the other seekerlets were being all cuddly with soundbite :)
Cyndera Dracona chapter 19 . 10/22
So that's who STEVE is. This fact was never explained to me. STEVE is amazing though.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 17 . 10/22
*sniffle* Knock Out... Arcee, you idiot! I'm gonna kill you stupid motherfucker!
Cyndera Dracona chapter 15 . 10/22
I swear, in Cyndera's name, if that sparkling is Megatron's I'm going to rip his armour off piece by piece and force his own still connected spark down his intakes with more force than the Nemesis landing on Iacon...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 14 . 10/22
When push comes to shove, Ratchet can forget Knock Out is a Decepticon and just let the medic get on with helping.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 13 . 10/22
Megatron...I'm going to rip out your spark and feed it to you while you die...
Cyndera Dracona chapter 7 . 10/22
My legs were shaking reading this, and my cooling fans were working on overdrive, and I don't even have cooling fans. They're both...*drool*... Sexy... and... handsome... *drool*...if I were a femme...*drool*... in the Transformers Universe... I would have...*drool*... overloaded right here...*drool*... and now...*drool*
Cyndera Dracona chapter 6 . 10/22
*drooling for the next 100 years* sorry...you were saying?
Cyndera Dracona chapter 5 . 10/22
An emergency...*snicker* Probably just Knockout *snicker* wanting some help...hehehe
Cyndera Dracona chapter 4 . 10/22
I want Knockout's prod. *still drooling over Soundwave*
Cyndera Dracona chapter 3 . 10/22
Megatron: How's our favourite tentacled officer? *drool*
Me: *Pushes Megatron out of the way* He's my favourite. *drool*
Cyndera Dracona chapter 2 . 10/22
You dare hide Sounder's mask from him, Knockout, and I'll knock you out.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 10/22
Mmmmmm...Soundwave...*drool*...*more drooling*...*snore*...*drool*

The next morning

"Ewwwww...I drooled over Soundwave all night? Ewww...my pillow's all wet now." *drool*
Flareheel chapter 26 . 8/8
*vibrates rapidly* YES GOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
I love this story. Out of all the fanfics I've read the sweet spot is in most of them and especially the slash parts so what's this sweet spot does everyone have a sweet spot I just never seem to figure out what this sweet spot is but it sounds like it something really good sorry for telling you this it just came into my mind but apart from this story is really good I love soundwave and knockout together and I'm a bid fan of the transformers