Reviews for Easing Tension
Dream1200 chapter 26 . 4/18
I want to read a story about the kids so bad! I love all of these so much!
tereastrancy chapter 26 . 3/3
seriously ... i have no words for this story
it hit me just right into the feels. hard. and often
this is just damn awesome
that is by far one of the best fanfictions i have ever read, it made me cry and smile and squeak strangely
i loved every bit of it and now im kind of sad that its finished ... but what a nice ending indeed
thank you very much for this gorgeous story
Omg I want more chapters I want to see more shipping going on between steamscreamer and soundbite. I also want to see more shipping with warp and hahardknock
Emerald Star chapter 26 . 1/2
this is AMAZING! :) well written and brilliant story line with good character development :)well done!:)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/15/2014
Would you ever think of continuing with these next generation bots? It leaves a lot for a hungry imagination, soundbite is just too interesting :) amazing writing and really wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
.ITSSOAWESOMEILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!

Hehe,sorry. I really DO love it though :)

-Anya
NextNothingNew chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Well you have a hell of a talent for creating endearing ocs, that's for sure. One chapter and I already want to read about Soundbite and Steamscreamer's (and Hardknock and Warp's) adventures together.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Raffy! I was not expecting this! And yet it makes sense as he is a computer genius! Holes of crap this is brilliant!
Fireworks chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
This is one of my favorite TFP Stories because it was Wrote so well from start to end and the plot was just amazing and so was your interpretation of Mpreg.
Your time skips were just timed so well and I liked how you had the squeal also add in to one fic.
You should be really proud of your self with how well u done with this story I also hope maybe one day u would do a fellow up story with your OC's as the main parings.
I also gonna resd your other TFP fic 'Bathing with Eradicons' and after reading this I know it should be so good.
I wondering if it set inbetween the time skip of how StarScram left megatron all a complete different story.
Thank you for this amazing story-Fireworks
Playdohg chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Bwahahahahahah! I love the ending! Me and Hardknock would get along very well...
SweetSpark22 chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
YAY STEVE! I FREAKIN' LOVE STEVE!
SweetSpark22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh, if I were cybertronian, I'd totally have a tentacle fetish. Maybe wings, too.
Like it so far, it's clear enough who will play the rolls of dom and sub when we get to the parts I'm hungrily anticipating.
DJdarkwave chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
this is amazing! I love this fic and i think hardknock is my new fave transformer :D
libbyluvs chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
I had read bathing with eraticons a good while ago and I never read the recommendation for Easing tension. I went back to read BWE and saw the authors note... Well, aren't I overjoyed to find this fic tangling itself affectively deep in my heartstrings. It was great. My every feel? Well when Knockout called Soundwave beautiful and baby it envoked a flood of leaky from my eyes. Those endearing pet names and the way they were spoken: each fitting the current circumstance, moved something in me I hadn't before realised was there. When Rafael spared Knockout I could have willed him into existence to simply hug the crap out of him. What happened with Megs... Ugh-I... Why did you have to make him do one last nice thing before he was shot down!? I was quite content to loath his sorry aft and then you made me not hate him so much. All of it was good and your talent for writing shines bright and pristinely in these works. I crave more. I will browse your story box to fill a very much desired need for the little worlds you help me create to escape to and use my heart to feel sensations of that crazy rollercoaster of offling emotions.
The-evil-doctor chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I don't usually ship these two but wow I love it!