Reviews for Steel in the Moonlight
PsycoDragonKiller chapter 44 . 5/7
I love this story. I hope to see a new chapter up after all this time. You really got on a roll with this.
Ryan chapter 44 . 4/11
First of all, awesome story so far! I really hope you haven't abandoned this project, but I can be patient.

Second, I originally thought that all the non-Okami characters were original. So imagine my surprise when I discovered, thanks to TV Tropes, that Nobunaga and the Takeda are based on real historical figures by the same name! Nobunaga was a real general, and he is often portrayed as a villain in stories. One of his more notorious roles in history was his involvement in the crushing of the rebel Takeda clan, just like in this story! This only increases my respect for you, because you clearly did your research.

Again, I greatly respect and admire the effort you put into this story and its characters. Please update soon, even if it's just a status update and not a chapter. I hate to see a good story left unfinished, but I can be patient if there is a reason.

And for the Brush Gods' sakes, ENOUGH WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS!

Kthxbye!
Dude, it's been two years since you last updated this story...did you discontinued this story? Please tell me you didn't. This story is one of the best ones I have read, please continue this story. :3
blue star321 chapter 44 . 12/29/2014
I love this story!
shiron222 chapter 44 . 9/8/2014
I would be ever so grateful if you continue this story. It is one of the few Okami stories I can say with any certainty that I liked. It is well written, and if it IS a self insert of some kind you have managed to have a character who isn't a Gary Stu. You have characters having believable reactions to things. Although some things I feel wouldn't be entirely accurate, such as if I recall Alex adapted pretty quickly to the change of reality/time. That at least can be explained away by him being of stronger will or adaptability than most. If a story was about an average Joe, I feel that said Joe would be completely annihilated at worst or take months or years at best to adapt. However stories about average Joe are rather boring.

Whether you consider this a self-insert or not I don't know, however it is far better than many stories I have read (in this fandom and out). Now as a final closing statement I'll add that generic fanboy statement of "OMGOMG! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!", all without taking into account that you have a life and responsibilities. Because I mean really, who is ever polite and reasonable about these things?
soren180 chapter 44 . 3/30/2014
I'm personally expecting poor Yuna to bite the dust here. Because Alex is the hero, and heroes are unable to ever pick the girl that would lead to the stable relationship. But at the same time at this point there is no reason why Alex would realistically Ammy now as long as Yuna is alive and/or a viable option. Thus, I'm calling a heroic, yet tragic death for Yuna. But at the same time I simply speculate! Anyway great story! Ya really nailed the characters and setting.
Terrian chapter 44 . 3/17/2014
This keeps getting better and better, I do hope update I really want to see where the story goes.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/30/2014
Hello there Lord of Foxes. Been a while since I posted a review here. I am a bit curios as to why you did not update. I do hope you do. I had an idea for you. When Alex briefly died, what would happen if he could not return to his body. What if Amunae, would he have to take control until he figure out how to get Alex Back, what if Alex's spirit manifested as something darker, but still fighting against the demons?
MidnightFenrir chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
I just spend a whole night reading all the chapters and I must say i am amazed by your skills.
There are almost no flaw in all what you've written: the strory is original and good, you know how to handle the characters' personnalities and the way you write all of this is just great!
I don't really know what i can say about this despite the fact that I find it as great and as much enjoyable as "Game of Thrones" or "The sword of Truth".
I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I know you will give us something great!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 44 . 9/3/2013
hey it's cool with me man.
I just faved your story last week so I didn't have to wait long at all. lol
glad your back.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
By the way, chapter 4 gave me an idea that you or other okami authors could use. An Okami and Warhammer crossover involving the Necrons. That would be an interesting idea. Keep that in mind.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
I have been waiting for your return. I have seen many good stories fail after an exceedingly long hiatus. I was hoping this was not one of them. You have done well and re-acquired my attention. Keep up the good work.
Senom chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE LORD OF THE FOXES IS BACK

*tosses confetti*

Good to see Alex back in acti-oh.

*continues reading*

... oh.

*and another few paragraphs*

... /oh./

Welp.

Um.

Alex, I'll keep the chocolate out for you. Um. Have fun while your author's taking another break.
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
You updated?! *Simultaneously celebrates and pulls out a shotgun for having updated so late*

And THIS is why Ammy didn't kill any humans (Rao/Ninetails notwithstanding) in the actual game. Beyond the guilt, being 'Mother of all' and whatnot, not in the least because it would take the game to beyond the T rating. Your portrayal of guilt is a rarity nowadays, what with COD and all... And you pull it off well.

Oh wow... even when (I will say when because you'd BETTER NOT kill off any important characters this early) they get out of this scrape Yuna's still in for a hell of a whuppin' from her dear pa... Beyond that I'm still stumped for how you're going to take this. But screw that, update more, update quick, a Pokémon Otaku eagerly awaits the next installment.
PyroNeko chapter 44 . 8/31/2013
I'm so happy you updated! It doesn't matter when you decide to update again, I'll be very happy just if you do.

I have loved this story so much, you're an amazing author and I hope you know that! :)