Reviews for Steel in the Moonlight
soren180 chapter 44 . 3/30
I'm personally expecting poor Yuna to bite the dust here. Because Alex is the hero, and heroes are unable to ever pick the girl that would lead to the stable relationship. But at the same time at this point there is no reason why Alex would realistically Ammy now as long as Yuna is alive and/or a viable option. Thus, I'm calling a heroic, yet tragic death for Yuna. But at the same time I simply speculate! Anyway great story! Ya really nailed the characters and setting.
Terrian chapter 44 . 3/17
This keeps getting better and better, I do hope update I really want to see where the story goes.
Hello there Lord of Foxes. Been a while since I posted a review here. I am a bit curios as to why you did not update. I do hope you do. I had an idea for you. When Alex briefly died, what would happen if he could not return to his body. What if Amunae, would he have to take control until he figure out how to get Alex Back, what if Alex's spirit manifested as something darker, but still fighting against the demons?
MidnightFenrir chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
I just spend a whole night reading all the chapters and I must say i am amazed by your skills.
There are almost no flaw in all what you've written: the strory is original and good, you know how to handle the characters' personnalities and the way you write all of this is just great!
I don't really know what i can say about this despite the fact that I find it as great and as much enjoyable as "Game of Thrones" or "The sword of Truth".
I'm looking forward to the next chapter and I know you will give us something great!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 44 . 9/3/2013
hey it's cool with me man.
I just faved your story last week so I didn't have to wait long at all. lol
glad your back.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
By the way, chapter 4 gave me an idea that you or other okami authors could use. An Okami and Warhammer crossover involving the Necrons. That would be an interesting idea. Keep that in mind.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
I have been waiting for your return. I have seen many good stories fail after an exceedingly long hiatus. I was hoping this was not one of them. You have done well and re-acquired my attention. Keep up the good work.
Senom chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE LORD OF THE FOXES IS BACK

*tosses confetti*

Good to see Alex back in acti-oh.

*continues reading*

... oh.

*and another few paragraphs*

... /oh./

Welp.

Um.

Alex, I'll keep the chocolate out for you. Um. Have fun while your author's taking another break.
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 44 . 9/1/2013
You updated?! *Simultaneously celebrates and pulls out a shotgun for having updated so late*

And THIS is why Ammy didn't kill any humans (Rao/Ninetails notwithstanding) in the actual game. Beyond the guilt, being 'Mother of all' and whatnot, not in the least because it would take the game to beyond the T rating. Your portrayal of guilt is a rarity nowadays, what with COD and all... And you pull it off well.

Oh wow... even when (I will say when because you'd BETTER NOT kill off any important characters this early) they get out of this scrape Yuna's still in for a hell of a whuppin' from her dear pa... Beyond that I'm still stumped for how you're going to take this. But screw that, update more, update quick, a Pokémon Otaku eagerly awaits the next installment.
PyroNeko chapter 44 . 8/31/2013
I'm so happy you updated! It doesn't matter when you decide to update again, I'll be very happy just if you do.

I have loved this story so much, you're an amazing author and I hope you know that! :)
Tormented Sufferer chapter 44 . 8/31/2013
Kill or be killed, Alex! (Monsoon reference - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
I certainly have to applaud you for your return, TheManWithBacon, and this chapter's amazing description of the combat scenes! From Kurenai's calmness to the incredibly detailed fight between Alex and an assasin, these are perfect!
"Sure as the sun...will rise...The slaughter...will continue..." - Monsoon
You'll just have to consciously accept the meme "survival of the fittest", Alex.
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 44 . 8/30/2013
*does a little happy dance* I missed this story so much! And you should feel fortunate that this is a fanfic that you posted online! You know why? There are plenty of people out there with AMAZING stories. Stories that could one day be as popular as the Hunger Games or Harry Potter, but the only people who even know about the story is there friends. So, if they face a huge hiatus like you did, the only people who might start to get upset is their friends, probably only if they bring up the idea of possibly stopping their story. J believe there are sone people ou there with amazing stories and talent at creating them, but they don't have anybody to keep them moving and finish what they started. And that is why we are here for you, Bacon! Loved the chapter! Even after all that time, your writing hasn't lost that little spark about it that just pulls you in.
Dill Dragon chapter 44 . 8/30/2013
It's your ever-faithful-reader, Dill Dragon! First off, ALELUJAH! You updated. And let the battle commence. Wow. Alex totally doesn't sound like a worried boyfriend. Lol. Can't wait to see the outcome of this. So many possibilities. I mentioned this before, but Alex should get a kitsune form he can voluntarily don and remove... Or anything with permanent/voluntary kitsune transformation in general. Happy writing.
SilverMarten chapter 44 . 8/30/2013
Definitely worth the wait and it's just as good as the previous chapters. I wasn't exactly crazy about the whole love triangle with Alex, Ammy, and Yuna since I'm not too crazy about such plot devices but you are pulling that off as well as you're doing your action scenes (and everything else). I certainly would like to find out how he's going to pull this rescue mission off.

That being said, I don't have any real complaints about this chapter. You're doing great and I'll be patient enough to wait for as long as you need to work on the next.
random dude 01 chapter 44 . 8/30/2013