Reviews for Pulchritudinous
darling0112 chapter 5 . 3/11
This is very creative and I like it a lot (: your a very good writer.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
OMG FRANKIE IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD! I love how you made him like a copy of his father! SO SWEET
2fedup chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
I simply find it rediculous that someone who has been knocked out, tied up, abducted, and kidnapped can act remotely happy with those who did said deed. I cannot suspend my belief that much and am giving up this story. An original idea but far too unbelievable execution.
1rocker-chic chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
Amazing, took me awhile to finish reading your story, but I did and it's awesome!
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 31 . 8/27/2012
Wonderful job! This is a great story, bravo, bravo!
ForeverJetrisLPL chapter 28 . 8/20/2012
I know you are already completed this fanfic, but I wanted to write this as a piece of constructive critisim.

I really enjoyed this fic until around last chapter. Your portrayal of the character is spot on, and their interaction was great. There were a few plotholes/inconsistencies but they were easy to ignore in favor of the story. I personally would have liked little more Maka/Soul relationship building time (they jumped kinda quick from not like to like) but again that is personal preference and the fast pace DID work in this story line.

But my one issue is a suffered a major case of burnout by the time I got to last chapter and this chapter. While I'm not against OCs, you introduced a few too many, too fast, and made them semi-main characters. It was getting a tad confusing and convoluted trying to follow so many characters that I had no idea what their backstory was. I found myself skipping sections of the story because I couldn't remember who they were, and frankly I didn't want to go back in the story to try and remember.

That said I want to repeat: OCs are NOT a bad thing... in moderation. I myself use OCs. Hell I had one story with an OC as a main character. But there were like... ten to fifteen people introduced in the last two or so chapters and it was just confusing.

I wish I could finish this fic but I sadly am suffering so hard from burnout. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this fic at first.
Ironman 7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Good story
Minx The Shadow Thief chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
This was such an interesting story to read! I loved the dynamic and the plot, though I few places, in my own opinion were a bit rushed, and/or not explained thoroughly. Don't take that the wrong way or anything, I really enjoy your writing.

I do have a question though: Where were Shinigami, Asura and Excalibur going exactly?

Minx
Alisa-Prototype01 chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
I've been waiting for your bonus stories! This one was too adorable! Keep up the good work!
NikolaiEvans115 chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
Yes I'm too lazy to log in :3 So are you going to be going on with this little epilogue of Skye's? I'm excited! :D and I could help you do something With Chris, Wolf, and Zoey if you would like!
Edge of My Life chapter 31 . 7/22/2012
:D not a problem my friend! I was really happy for you to use Skye as much as you were to write about her! Once again, you did a fantastic job XD
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 31 . 7/21/2012
Cute... Make one where Maka finds an abandoned puppy, brings him to the base, and the puppy almost ruins EVERYTHING!
Missy Moore chapter 30 . 5/27/2012
Pyocola Analogue 3rd,

I personally LOVED this story! it was soooooooooooooooooooo good. I like the twists you put in there, the way characters personalities matched, and even the sex scene's Lol nice and smutty. Well getting my head out of the ever present gutter it seems to be in. This was a really good story I couldn't put it down when I started reading. It was highly addicting to read.

A Huge Fan,

Missy Moore
NikolaiEvans115 chapter 30 . 5/24/2012
Oh, Piyoko nee-chan, this was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! :D well written and interesting as always. I just love the way that your going over where everyone's to be heading on their different paths throughout life, It's a bit sad but perfect :3 Not that this is any deviation from the norm on your part, though. Great job, and congrats on (technically) finishing another wonderful story of yours! Sorry I couldn't get this review to you sooner though :T Always excited for more stuff from you, piyoko! Keep it up! And oh, by the way, I would absolutely die of happiness if you did a little bonus story thing with Zoey, Chris, and Wolf! :3 I was thinking on doing something similar with The Perfect Resonance. Good job, cyberhugs!

Nikolai
Kenitchi chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Maka needs to kick some ass. I kind of don't like it that she's helpless.