Reviews for I will love you until my heart breaks
ytygr chapter 33 . 12/1/2017
I honestly don’t know what to say! This entire story had me crying my eyes out! Tho the xcross over thing is not my thing so I almost didn’t read this chapter.
inuyashamunkey chapter 32 . 6/22/2016
how...interesting. also a little comical. suddenly, "Dumbledore?"
little kinky miss feng chapter 33 . 11/18/2011
Very, very lovely story! Thanks!
vampirelover29 chapter 33 . 11/16/2011
Great story I cried a few times but it was a awesome story
schlo5398 chapter 33 . 11/13/2011
I love your writing and I have enjoyed this story, however, after the first epilogue I was a little apprehensive of the idea of the sequal. I am glad that you are deciding to not do the crossover. Keep up the good work!
oldhavebeenrenewed chapter 32 . 9/30/2011
... I loved this story I really did, but don't ruin it with a crossover. It had such a nice story line and the characters were all in character. It was a great story in its self. I don't think the sequel should be a crossover. Or there shouldn't even a be a sequel inless its about spncer growing up

It's like throwing it down the drain. I mean everything was absouletly perfect until the epilouge. I guess an epilouge is ok to mention that the sequel is going to be a cross over but it annoyed me that your turning it into a cross over. It's still the same story but now you're dragging it out with Harry Potter. I guess I'll read it to see how it goes but personally I don't think these two strories should go together. Again this is not meant to be a flame (sorry if you think it is) but I was guessing you'd do something like Spencer and Kelsey having a connection. You're a very good writer and you should deffinely keep writing but learn when a stroy is at it's end. Thanks for the great read! ]

-edluver123
schlo5398 chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
Yay! They had a healthy little nipper! That just made my day right there XD Great job! I have loved each one of these updates.
cynder81 chapter 31 . 9/25/2011
Great chapter! It was cool Ed talking to Kelsey, it was a nice touch. I am glad Roy made it through though and it will be interesting when Roy wakes up. I can't wait to read about the cute new family.
cynder81 chapter 30 . 9/12/2011
Oh how sad, Roy needs to hang in there. Now at least he was able to say goodbye to his little girl. Hopefully they will be able to keep him and the baby alive.

Great chapter! Please update soon:)
cynder81 chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
How sweet they finally got married and it was cute Ed was getting cold feet.

Good chapter!
cynder81 chapter 29 . 9/11/2011
So now he knows it was Bridgett but now they are both in serious trouble. I hope they both come out of this okay. Now Kelsey can set his mind at ease.

Great chapter please update soon:)
schlo5398 chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
I love looking at the beginning compared to the story right now and seeing how much happier everyone is now. I can't wait to see how the wedding goes and the birth of their baby XD
schlo5398 chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
That was a fun little update. I loved the last part before the break where they got caught in the car XD That made me chuckle.
cynder81 chapter 25 . 9/6/2011
It's good to see they are all pitching in to help them with the wedding. Its good to see Roy doing much better.

Great chapter!
cynder81 chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
The grandma is great! It's funny how upset Ed gets when mustang calls him Eddie.

Great chapter:)