Reviews for Mere Words
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 9 . 4/6
lovely fic. I love how calm Dean is in the fic too, always supporting Cas.
Michael chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
Just wanted to say to you that this story was a joy, a truly beautiful story. Thank you.
bbissocute chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
A very interesting fic. I really enjoyed how detailed you were with Castiel's stutter. Beautiful work.
PokeSpeBanette chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
beautiful. that's...literally all i can say honestly. even though i don't understand exactly how the device thingy works (if you respond to this, would you mind explaining it a bit more? it doesn't make much sense to me) it went right into the story and basically i just loved it.
KittyMarauder chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
That was beautiful. Thank you.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
oh wow! a very intense, sweet story. loved every word of it!
DeathOfSanity chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
It took me nearly an hour after I read this to realize where they'd gotten the idea to trick Crowley. Well played, my friend, well played. I thought this was an awesome fic. It was very real and honest. I lived every minute of it. You are really an excellent writer. Keep it up.
Awesome chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Great story :)
Olivia chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
I just wanted to say that this is the best Supernatural fan fiction I have ever read.
You write beautifully, and I loved reading every word of this.
Thanks for being amazing.
localishdreamer chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Such a good story. I wish this is the way the show went with Raphael and Castiel.
MeyferWinchester chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
great as Cas is starting to learn more and talk to defend
MeyferWinchester chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
amazing love story cassy poor nightmares that happen to them cas recover his grace?
Lizaredlion chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Masterpiece this fic! I loved it and it also touched me in the heart. It was wonderful!
supposedalienpsycho chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
It was amazing and I absolutely loved evey bit of it. The interactions between Bobby and Cas were endearing and moments between Dean and Cas were very sweet.
neverendingstory1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR STYLE
MY TOP FAVORITE FICTION IN THE WHOLE WORLD
YOU ARE SOOOOO AWESOME, I READ THIS EPIC FIC FOR TWO STRAIT HOURS
AMAZING
THEY WERE AL IN CHARACTER
IM SO IN LOVE WITH THE STORY ,, I REREAD MY FAVE PARTS which are alot
BOBBY WAS GREAT, SO OVER PROTECTIVE.
LOVE YOUR HUMER