Reviews for Resistance Is Futile
FFF chapter 3 . 8/17
RIP my soul as it departs from this world
FFF chapter 2 . 8/17
im cryinggggggg omggg. i love this so much QAQ
Ever-Lethargic chapter 3 . 8/2
It's literally 4 in the morning while I'm reading this, and I'm seriously struggling to quietly laugh.
Bwahahahaha~! My stomach hurts from laughing too much X"D
pretty please update this crackful of joyness! *o*
Spiral Reflection chapter 3 . 6/10
This was a laugh and a half. Enma obviously has a vindictive side and I love it- burn her down! (because there is no way I am handing Enma- of all the characters- to her!)
Fran being immune is just so unexpectedly expected and using Yamamoto as the TvTropes narrator was brilliant. Wonderful story and chapter :)
CallMeCrazy4You chapter 3 . 5/2
Oh god this is hilarious especially the Enma is a women scene.
chrihstie chapter 1 . 4/6
I was reading perfectly fine and then I got to Hibari (which wasn't so far)...idk at first I blanked out because I have a pretty strong imagination and so I imagine the scene pretty clearly when I read-
And I just couldn't do it. HAHA. That was too much for me to handle. The bright smile was ugh. Then I got to the "I miss you, omnivore" and it was cringe. Then I read the blush and I was just like "Oh no, I'm done." But it's not you- it's just the thought of Hibari- I- ugh.
Though I skimmed and I did get to the whole 'fanpanese' thing LOL.
But I'll try again next time and I'm pretty sure it's interesting. Parodies are fun and I've always wanted to poke fun at the whole Tsuna's-twin-sister kind of ideas but I didn't really feel so inspired. :c
Oh I adore this story so much! Can you imagine what would have happened had Enma's family seen the way he helped get rid of that Mary Sue? Ha! I'll now be loyally awaiting your next chapter.
Hiruma Musouka chapter 3 . 3/2
I really almost died laughing while reading this. It was very hilarious and I'm still cracking up that Gokudera snapped out of it by being called girly.
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 2/10
Dear god, the Sues... XD
ninjaCowdog chapter 1 . 1/14
This is perfection. XD
x10TIMEx chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Oh my god, dude, this shit is funny! XD I love it! Please update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014