Reviews for Resistance Is Futile
JIMIRMA chapter 3 . 9/4
God this is funny. I always hated those super secrect, super power characters, epecially the ones that had dated Reborn or were his students. I am with some OC or self incert, but I hate when they are to perfect.
Lol...
Astral and Celestial chapter 3 . 3/10
XD omfg. OMFG. Like...WTF just happened? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
love it.
-omfg I think you just traumatized me for lyfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
XDDDD
Hestia chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Hey! I love this story, please continue to update! And FranxFem!Enma gives me life :)
JSML chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
This is brilliant. This is amazing. This is everything I ever wanted from a mary-sue bashing fest. Thank you THANK YOU!
Mitski-tan chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I'm dead, I'm just so dead right now omg. *makes dying whale noises* this is genius, thank you for writhing it! And fake female Emma and Fran cracks me up XD
ilko chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
fRAN/FEM!ENMA

"I LIKE FLAT-CHESTED, SHORT-LEGGED, FACE-SMASHED OLDER WOMEN"

/CRYING FROM MIRTH
ilko chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
I think the appeal is a combination of Lussuria's overdramatic reactions Enma's eternal panicking/suffering Fran's deadpan cloudcuckoolander sort of vibe *g* It's a pretty excellent comic dynamic!

(also, Gokudera being labeled a "vicious yandere" made me hyena-laugh GOOD JOB)

(...I'm enjoying this way too much)
ilko chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
YAMAMOTO IS THE EXPOSITION CHARACTER I LOVE IT

I am actually terrified of Tsunako. TERRIFIED. I fear for Tsuna's life. She is going to consume him and, like, usurp his place wearing his skin as an edgy fashion statement or something idk

(shoujo!Hibari is the scariest part of this fic though hands down jfc)
AlternateInverse chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
HAHAH THIS IS THE BEST CRACK I'VE SINCE FOREVER. Well done xD
FFF chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
RIP my soul as it departs from this world
FFF chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
im cryinggggggg omggg. i love this so much QAQ
Ever-Lethargic chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
It's literally 4 in the morning while I'm reading this, and I'm seriously struggling to quietly laugh.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Bwahahahaha~! My stomach hurts from laughing too much X"D
pretty please update this crackful of joyness! *o*
Spiral Reflection chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
This was a laugh and a half. Enma obviously has a vindictive side and I love it- burn her down! (because there is no way I am handing Enma- of all the characters- to her!)
Fran being immune is just so unexpectedly expected and using Yamamoto as the TvTropes narrator was brilliant. Wonderful story and chapter :)