Reviews for Resistance Is Futile
CallMeCrazy4You chapter 3 . 5/2
Oh god this is hilarious especially the Enma is a women scene.
chrihstie chapter 1 . 4/6
I was reading perfectly fine and then I got to Hibari (which wasn't so far)...idk at first I blanked out because I have a pretty strong imagination and so I imagine the scene pretty clearly when I read-
And I just couldn't do it. HAHA. That was too much for me to handle. The bright smile was ugh. Then I got to the "I miss you, omnivore" and it was cringe. Then I read the blush and I was just like "Oh no, I'm done." But it's not you- it's just the thought of Hibari- I- ugh.
Though I skimmed and I did get to the whole 'fanpanese' thing LOL.
But I'll try again next time and I'm pretty sure it's interesting. Parodies are fun and I've always wanted to poke fun at the whole Tsuna's-twin-sister kind of ideas but I didn't really feel so inspired. :c
Oh I adore this story so much! Can you imagine what would have happened had Enma's family seen the way he helped get rid of that Mary Sue? Ha! I'll now be loyally awaiting your next chapter.
Hiruma Musouka chapter 3 . 3/2
I really almost died laughing while reading this. It was very hilarious and I'm still cracking up that Gokudera snapped out of it by being called girly.
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 2/10
Dear god, the Sues... XD
The Lazy Bitch chapter 1 . 1/14
This is perfection. XD
x10TIMEx chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Oh my god, dude, this shit is funny! XD I love it! Please update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Fuwababababbabah. Bah.
NobodyJinx chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I'm dead. I'm gonna cry thank you
Charisasori chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I'm dying. This is hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.
SapphireIce13 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I cannot scrounge up any words at this moment... I (like Tsuna) blame Tsunako.

I have so many things I want to say but, in the end, would only amount to keyboard smashing gibberish, and you, and that magnificent mind of yours, deserve so, so much more.

I hate all your Sues. Death upon them. Kill it with fire.
... That's not exactly true, I find them amusing to no end. But my point remains.

I applaud you and you ability to break the fourth wall repeatedly- and get away with it.

As you can see, I was very kind and, "dropped a review" If you'd so please, I'd appreciate if my kindness, along with 118 other's would be repaid with the chapters you have stored... I know you have them, just sitting there, colleting dust, rotting away into the back corners of you mind until you completely lose any interest in this wonderful masterpiece you once had.

I don't think I've enjoyed something so thoroughly for a long, long time (You know, around the last time you updated)

If you have lost faith in this fic, I ask that you at least post the chapters that you do have, then inform us dear, faithful, forever-loving readers that your going on indefinite hiatus, or give the fic to someone you trust will write just as mind-bogglingly creative as you did.

That is all I ask,
Sapphire-Ice13
RustedEagleWings chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Awesome story! Loving the crazy Mary Sue monsters and tv trope Yamamoto. Please finish!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 3/5/2014