Reviews for Sun kissed Ocean
I love these. All of these.
I really wish you continued them - any of them, all of them...
I love the way you think and the way you write, please don't stop.
Irianna Marie chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is simply adorable. And then all I was thinking of was how they'll start building a thieving family like in Heist Society
Irianna Marie chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
If it means anything, I thought your ATLA/XWP idea seems epic:)
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I know I justv reviewed, but that too was amazing! I'm done reviewing. ( No promises)
YuukiKiryuudarkangel chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Amazing! This was a fantastic chapter io favorited on the first one and I'm sooo glad I did! This was phenominal, exquisite, unbelievable, amazing(I think I already said that :), and all together great! Thankyou for making this site better with your fantabulous stories. (cannot believe I just used that word, ewww)

P.S My grammer is usually not this bad, just when I'm excited.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I think I liked this chapter most of all. I was hoping... mabey you could contine this chapter. Its really good and you could probably make a story out of it. Please consider it.
Paradox Tremors chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Another cute shortie my friend. I like how you gave us a glimpse of the moment. Keep up the good writing my friend.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I haven't seen the cartoon but I've seen the movie. Regardless, I like this. Simple, but with a lot of story to it-make sense? anyway, enjoyed this very much.
Paradox Tremors chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Cute and funny. Guess I need to go back and read the others.
Durrr chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
This was freakin' great. Good drabbles for the week :D

Can't wait to read more.
xyzisme chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I like this chapter :) I didn't notice you'd only received one review, but just be a little more careful about spelling and grammar. Otherwise your stories are cute and bite-sized :D
Ty chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I can't believe I'm like the first person to review this story! That's never happened before. Anyway I like your ideas. The Thieves one as my favorite. Amazing job, can't wait for the next few chapters!