Reviews for Hobbes is Missing!
Sole Confidant to Her Highness chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sole Confidant to Her Highness chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm too frinking late!
Wherever Girl chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
MAN! I can't believe I missed out! (I knew I forgot to add an awesome story to my story-alert list...)

Great ending, loved the ceremony! :D
OnTheEdge7830 chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
and what an amazing mission it was! WE RULE! thx for the award!
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
XD nice, but in all honesty, i personely prefer cool hwip over cool whip, and thanks for the ice cream XP. my only dislike about this story is that it was so short, i have absoultly nho other complaints.
OnTheEdge7830 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
we can have a million pounds of chocolate icing be brought to us in truckloads!

i hope me and my snake get an award.
transformerboy chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
(victory star wars music plays in the backround)someone:(hands me a award) thank you! crane(lowers down giant award for Godzilla everyone:0_o Godzilla:(grabs it with a happy monster face)ROAR!
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
nice, this is probably the shortest epic story ive read for the calvin and hobbes yet :) the only thing i dont like about this is that it wasnt longer. and for the ceromony, all i know is that im bringing, obcene amounts of the biggest firework imaginable, inhuman amounts of mint chocolate chip icecream and cool whip, AND a hot tigress babe for hobbes, and a flamethrower for calvin :) alot yes, and epic ender, also yes
OnTheEdge7830 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Can i call up a basilisk ( a really big snake about as big as godzilla ) out of the woods near the park? Get it to rough up Moe a little bit?
CalviNation chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
You: CalviNation, burn his boat!

Me: Gotcha! (Fires sniper, the bullet hits a steal part of the boat, it zigs zags around the place and hits my pants. pants burn showing my underpants) YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.
transformerboy chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Moe:HA HA HA you will never catch me! me:yeah how about this!*claps twice* (Godzilla, Manda, and Ttanosaurus show up) me:(hops on Godzilla) CHARGE! Moe's boat:pulls out missle launchers) me:AHHH! Moe:scared yet? me:no the only thing I'm scared at is that!(points to watterfall) everyone:AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
WG chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
(The gang is searching after Moe)

Calvin: Where the heck did he go?

Voice: He went THAT way!

(Everyone looks over, seeing a she-wolf with a robotic arm sitting in a tree)

Ojamajo: Wherever Girl! ...I was wondering when YOU'D show up.

WG: When it comes to Calvin and Hobbes, I'm everywhere. I heard that galoot is trying to blow up Hobbes.

CalviNation: How did YOU know?

WG: I saw him running off with firecrackers and a stuffed tiger. (switches arm into a plasma-cannon) So, mind if I join the rescue? I want to teach that brute what happens when he messes with my favorite tiger!

Gang: You're in!
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
nice, for the final battle, all i know is, is that i want to use the enchanted sword (look it up on youtube or go to . and look up "enchanted sword if you have never heard of and anime called soul eater) or some huge epic shuriken (throwing star) i know thats kinda asking for alot, but if you can make either of those happen, i would be very greatful. and im writing a calvin and hobbes pranking story, want to be in it? :)
WG chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I LOVE Lord of the Rings! :D Interesting start so far.
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
nice, but, how are we going to get hobbes out of there? and are you going to explain how moe snuck into calvins house and stole hobbes without anyone noticing and left without leaving a treace? and i have never heard of starcraft, what is is about?