Reviews for Defeating Áglǽca
annie rules chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
hey, good story :D really liked it... however, your dont know much about mumbai it seems.. i know you dont need this lecture but the next time you set a story in mumbai, i think it would help if you knew the facts.. mumbai is the commercial capital of indai, one of the richest busiest cities in india with no deserts or barrem areas.. its bustling always..:D also has the biggest hospitals and healthcare :P anyway.. gr8 story :D enjoyed it :D
Faye Dartmouth chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
Great job rounding out this story! I love how you tied it all together and the ending with Billy's father was so poignant. All in all, great work with this fic. I do hope you'll write more with these characters :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
I love that you have Billy experiencing nightmares and that he tries to deny it just as readily as Michael can see through him. I also love how protective the team is of Billy, and that we even see concern from Fay. Mostly, I love this story :)

Can't wait for more!
marinawings chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
Of course Billy's insisting on working with the others, despite having recently almost died. And of course Michael knows Billy's been having nightmares.

I love how the team works and interacts with each other in your story. It's so much how it is in the show. And I love the little details, like Michael bringing the coffee. Haha, and now I'm curious as to where Casey would want to go on vacation!

I'm looking forward to more!
TheNaggingCube chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
WOOOOHOOO Billy is getting better.

Every time I see the wall in a TV show, news, or movie it makes my heart clench.

Keep it coming.
marinawings chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
Aw, this chapter is just filled with brotherly friendship and all that good stuff! I love it!

I like how all the bad stuff that happened to Billy sort of made everyone realize how important to them he is. And I'm glad he's come through it okay so far!

Again, all the characters seem like themselves, and I like the way they're all protective of each other.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
I'm so glad Billy's awake! And I love the team being there for him. But it does sound like they have a daunting task ahead of them to track down Dalton and Sophia before they can track down Billy.

Great stuff!
AllieMcD chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
this is such an amazing fic, i am really enjoying reading it and am looking forward to what comes next, i love the guys all standing up for Billy, the four of them are an awesome team
EverloyalPoptart chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I like your ideas, and the story is interesting, but your writing is a little monotonous. Try to dress it up with a little more imagery, and try to show the character's emotions more. You really do have potential!

Much love,

Everloyal
Faye Dartmouth chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Aw, such a tough chapter for the entire team. For Michael, Casey, and Rick, there's more waiting and for poor Billy there's just the struggling road to recovery. But I love the resolution of the ODS to be there for Billy :)

Great stuff!
TheNaggingCube chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
On the show we got so little chance to see the boys show us their team-family dynamic. I love that your FFN has made that blossom front and center.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Eep! Billy!

I'm glad the team got there in time to get Billy out alive (and to start clearing his name) and now I just hope they get to the hospital in time!

Great stuff :)
marinawings chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
Wow, this story is intense! I like the way you write the characters. Their dialogue is very in character.

And I love the way the other guys are all rallying around Billy in his time of need. I like the way they each take a different role in looking after Billy and trying to get him to safety. Such a good team! I hope they've rescued Billy in time!
Tohda chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
cliffhanger! :(( but wow! Really love this story! Hope you continue updating soon and write even more stories! :D Glad to find a really good fic with Billy as the main character! :D
TheNaggingCube chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
I am still so bummed this series didn't get to live on. But the FFN like yours is wonderful. Billy is my fav. I drooled constantly with James Murry and Eric Close on screen at the same time... *giant puddle of goo".

Hurt Billy and team comfort, what more can a girl ask for?