Reviews for With this Ring
ginar369 chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Who's the Daddy?

Please tell me it's Spike! That would just be too funny. Buffy would have a fit. No way would she want to go back to her dimension having Spike's baby. And no way would she want to tell them that. Knowing Spike he would stay in the second dimension with the baby and let Buffy go back to the original dimension. It would be the only way he could be with the baby. The scoobies would never let him near a baby. And seriously Buffy is convinced she only loves him because of the spell so it's not like Spike thinks he has a chance in hell with her back home.
shadowofformerself chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Oi, I liked the thing all bouts of good so far. I'm a hopin' ya let this keep going for it's course. Like the pairing too, obviously wouldn't be reading it if I didn't. The parallel dimension confusion is a nice touch. Hope they do stay together, drop it like a scone if they don't. Tip a sniff of whiskey to ya.
ginar369 chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next. One question though. How can Buffy justify her actions in this dimension? She believes that she only loves him in this dimension because of the spell Willow did in the other (original) dimension. So where does she get off holding his hand or walking arm and arm with him. Doesn't she realize that Spike loves her in either dimension and you don't let that kind of thing go, you hang on to with both hands and screw anyone who doesn't like it!
sweetprincipale chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
What tragedy! An interesting twist, and I'm looking forward to more. I hope Buffy doesn't have to sacrifice herself at all.
sweetprincipale chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Good heavens. What happened there? Scared and yet eager to read more.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter! Part of me hopes that Spike stays in this dimension and doesn't go back. Granted no Buffy here but at least in this dimension Xander, Willow and the rest liked him and treated him better.
sweetprincipale chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
wow! what an awesome chapter, I love your bruise analogy. The tombstone is priceless, but I really like that Spike had the thought of "my wife" before then.
sweetprincipale chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
A poignant and thought provoking chapter! Well done as usual
sweetprincipale chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Argggghhhh! No, no , no, I forbid the two of them from falling apart. Poor blind Buffy. And I'm glad they found Xan2, now just to deal with the Angel fall out. I hope they hurry up and get back to being in love, and while they're at it, fix things in both worlds.
sweetprincipale chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
You are just brining everyone to town, aren't you? I'm impressed! I loved the chapter, and I really reeeeeeally want Spike and Buffy to start remembering things when they go bak and forth between worlds. Pretty please?
waddiwasiwitch chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Hmmm so what's the story with Xander Two? Looking forward to more.
sweetprincipale chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Another excellent chapter. I'm glad Spike and Buffy got their memories jogged- even if they are being too stubborn to give in to a good thing when they see it! I can't wait to hear what the trans-dimensional trip does for them.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Interesting. Looking forward to more.
sweetprincipale chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I'm so glad they got married, I hope they stay married. Beautiful sentiments exchanged, a lovely chapter but-no fair! I don't know if they remember or not! Hurry up and post more please!
micmoc chapter 2 . 7/31/2011