Reviews for Back to the Middle
Thaic122 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You just broke my heart. Badly. It hurts. I mean, Fred always hurts, but this... this is too real. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was definitely LOL worthy.
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wonderfully written story, I wish there could be more- I love this pairing so much. Keep writing!
audi katia chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh, wow, where do I begin? This is just fantastic. I love that the story seems to have a journey, from the anger to the confrontation to the realization to the conclusion. It's like an entire cycle in just a short amount of space, which is very difficult to do and you've done it so well.

I was also impressed by how English it sounded. A lot of the descriptions and their dialogue just seemed more in tune with English writing than I am used to seeing in fanfiction and I think it really suited Fred and Angelina very well.

This was just so funny. So many jokes and almost throwaway lines that made me go back and reread it to catch all the humor in it.

I love reading a happy Fred and Angelina fic. I love angst, but it's refreshing to read something happy, especially something so well-written. :) Thank you for writing this!
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was wonderfully written. Playful, like Fred and Angelina, but serious in an argumentative kind of way. Your descriptions of a mad Angelina are just what I've grown to think of her and this story was very bitter sweet. Well done!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
There's still hope? Maybe? You should write a sequel! Great job!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
great story! i've always wanted to see something like this
Billybob - csagun36 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
thank-you, this fills in half of it, how they F and A parted company. JKR never did explain it
wallywesting chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Excellent work! I really enjoyed reading it. You kept the twins in perfect character and the plot was nice and sweet. I especially liked how she and Fred weren't even really going out, that was a really nice spin on the challenge. Anyways, thanks for participating. Keep up the good work!