Reviews for Their Little Secret
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was great. I love Adam's reaction when he figured out that Isaac was Mac and Stella's. I'm still a little shocked that they never told any of the team about him. But at least they told him about all of them. Why didn't they have Sid come down with everyone else? I mean I know he's not a CSI but he is kind of part of the team unofficially. I will definitely have to check out your page to see about the other story you were talking about.
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
lol i love it soo sweet defo smacked thing do lol
Herrera chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It was cute and funny, I enjoyed this story a lot.
Adva chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I'd enjoyed it very much! Thank you. I wish it will be true!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Loved it! The part with Adam was absolutely hysterical. :D
aurorawinter chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This could be the perfect and only reason I can think of why Stella was leaving and Mac didn't say anything about it on the show. They married with kids! :D
SevMione DuCaine chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love it. :)
BAUMember chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This story was cute x1000 amazing loved it, the secret life n the lab didnt know, glad everyone knows n that the wee boy can get to know his family, also a new baby yey. Well done on a lovely story..
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I agree with whitedo312 and all the others, who reviewed. I really loved it. It was great! 3
Blanx12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved it! Adam being Adam, cute little Isaac, the whole background story... any chance of you continuing this? please? I would love to see more of it! (possibly some interaction between Isaac and Lucy? or more family life?)

I'm going to subscribe to author alert, if only to put pressure on you! :D
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Haha! I loved it. Great idea to have Stella not actually in New Orleans the whole time. ;D
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
It's great chapter! Love it! Excellent! I'm always a fan of Smacked babies!
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Always a fan of SMack babies :)
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
that was AWESOME!

I was trying to figure out how you hid a pregnancy for 9months, Lindsay beat me to it! lol