Reviews for The Ivory Tower
andie chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
hi want to know if u are doing any more chapters of The Ivy Tower. I really enjoyed reading the 3 chapters. please let me know if u are going to write more.
Cynfulme chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Looking forward to more...
GiuliettaC chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Thanks for this clever manipulation of canon. I like your device of detaching Giles. It eliminates the familiarity element from his relationship with Buffy, making her fascination with him entirely credible. Will you give us more in this series?
Addicted1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I loved this AU-poor Wesley!
nomdeplume30 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Fantastic! This is a great AU. You've made it entirely plausible, which isn't always the case with AUs. I'm looking forward to more.
jeremy's wife chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
really like Giles/Buffy . Adding the magic that supposed to bind a slayer to her watcher, very interesting. Awaiting sexy times! I know what I would like to do with Ripper!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Over already? You could do a lot with this story... I was really enjoying it until it ended way to soon. Great idea though!
FanFictionFan1989 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I love when short stores are actually good! Enjoy this very much :) Looking forward to the next installment.
Leon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I LOVE the whole idea of them not knowing each other. Great story line :) please write more!
Leon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I loved this story and can't wait for more. I didn't think that anyone could make GIles any sexier or more interesting but you managed to extremely well.
DoctorLia chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
this_was_a_great_story!I_cant_wait_for_the_next_one.:)
Rippertish chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Wow! What an amazing plot.

Loved it. :D

I had a great break from my current tourist life reading this fic.

It's fantastic how you created everything. Even the interaction between Maggie Walsh and 'Prof' Giles.

The scene where Willow shows Prof Giles to Buffy is priceless. Heehee

Xander's bants likewise. And in this case in interesting to see Giles' reaction to as a 'first timer'.

I'm not big on Wesley since I never watched the Angel series... So I don't really care that he's a 'pillock'.

Haha

In the other hand if you intent to develop this plot not only BG wise I'd very much be curious to see Oz and Giles interacting more. I always found Oz quite interesting and with the werewolf and everything would be diferent.

Besides... I love how Oz on the BG stories can 'smell' B/G's desire for each other. It would be cool to see Oz as Giles' friend/confident of some sort. Well... Maybe Oz could be his student in a diferent class as well, help the Professor. Giles is always so alone. :( hihi

Anyway... Back to the BG goodness. Hihi

It was great how u manage to created always that tension on the 'eyes to eyes' contact. The way that she pulls on him is very sexy and the poor guy thinking it's just because she is the slayer calling the watcher. 'PEHN! Wrong answer prof Giles'. Haha

Well... I'd like to have a chance to see them interacting as prof and student as u made me very curious after u created this AU.

Ah... Buffy sooo need to keep calling him: Professor. It's damn sexy and to me the exact point of this fic. Haha

Knowing you, I'm sure Giles will train her to sense the Watcher's presence and I can't wait.

What else? God, so many things... Possibilities...

Ah... I love when u write Spike... Makes me laugh so much. I hope u have plans for him to show up... As a nice character obviously. ;)
goodolrupes chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Well done! I am definitely looking forward to ALL installments (and probably more than you're planning to post or write). Please add more soon!
Littleotter73 chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
As you know, I love this story and I love this little 'verse you've created. Fix all the things that were wrong in s4!

I suppose I need to do the constructive thing.

I really like how you've characterized Wesley. I think it fits him as a rules following, by the book, must log stuff in my journal kind of Watcher. That and he has to deal with being an untested Watcher after Merrick (though, I still see Merrick as Donald Sutherland, not the big rotund guy they got in the show - DS was such a BAMF and about the best thing about the movie).

I absolutely love the idea of Giles' magic and how he is affected by Buffy. I also think you have snarky!Giles down pat.

I could go on, but I think I've hit a sugar low or something. It's gotten hard to think. Just excellent job and I am really looking forward to more stories in this 'verse!